Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone else using my account and even remote logging out wont work

Solved!

Someone else using my account and even remote logging out wont work

Hi there,

I have changed the password on both facebook and spotify and remote logged out of all devices and even removed access to all devices but someone in France named Mathieu keeps logging in and playing french rap songs...

Is there any other way of preventing him doing this? No idea how he got access...

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @missmill!, welcome to the Spotify Community!

I would recommend you contact the Spotify customer support team and they will be able to assist you further with this issue.

It sounds like you've attempted to remove all devices from your account, but I want to make sure you have accessed your account settings here and selected the "Sign Out Everywhere" button after you changed your password.

Here and here are a couple of examples of unknown devices showing up under user accounts.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything further, just let me know. Otherwise if this answer resolved your issue, feel free to mark it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @missmill!, welcome to the Spotify Community!

I would recommend you contact the Spotify customer support team and they will be able to assist you further with this issue.

It sounds like you've attempted to remove all devices from your account, but I want to make sure you have accessed your account settings here and selected the "Sign Out Everywhere" button after you changed your password.

Here and here are a couple of examples of unknown devices showing up under user accounts.

If you have any other questions or would like me to clarify anything further, just let me know. Otherwise if this answer resolved your issue, feel free to mark it as a solution.

Hey, thanks so much @GOmonkeymanGO!

Yes I have signed out of everything 😞 I will contact spotify, thanks again and have a great day!

Suggested posts