Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sonos reauthorize problems....cannot do this. Very frustrating.

Sonos reauthorize problems....cannot do this. Very frustrating.

I cannot use spotify in my sonos acct.
it is asking me to re authorize.
Ive tried several times. Reinstalled sonos. And it still wont do it. Frustrating. Help
11 Replies

Strange, are you using Spotify details or Facebook to login to Spotify on sonos? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Has there been a solution to this? I have just started experiencing the same problem today. I have gone through the steps and reauthorized my Spotify account using my Facebook login and each time it says it has been done and to go back to Sonos yet every time i open Spotify I get the same message stating i need to reauthorize my Spotify account. I have rebooted Sonos and my iPad but still no joy. I can search and use Spotify on my Android phone no problem so I don't believe there is a problem with my Spotify account. I might try removing Spotify from Sonos and then reloading to see if that does the trick but am open to suggestions for other solutions!

Ok I just completely removed Spotify from my Sonos Music Services and added it back, authorized and Sonos accepted and said it was all done. I then try to open Spotify wintin Sonos and get the same message i.e your Spotify account needs to be reauthorized. This is VERY frustrating. Having a BBQ today and now can't play my Spotify Playlists!!! Help please!!

I'm having the same problem, very frustrating

Are you guys still having issues?

Peter

No, all sorted. Jumped on Sonos support and there was an issue with Spotify. All sorted today!

I am asked to reauthorise spotify for sonos. The url address does not work in any of my browsers, it gives an error message. How do I do this?

@cjbanks wrote:

I am asked to reauthorise spotify for sonos. The url address does not work in any of my browsers, it gives an error message. How do I do this?

What is the URL address? 

If its on Sonos.com then its normally better to get in touch with them. 😉

Peter

I am still having this problem, not sure what to do.

Cannot reauthorize with sonos

I renoved the Spotify account from my sonos and added it again. It fixed the problem for me.

Suggested posts