Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Egypt Issues

Spotify Egypt Issues

Dears,

I've been using the newly launched Spotify in Egypt (premium account) for almost a month now, and still the basic Spotify features such as Daily Mix, Discover Weekly & Release Radar have not yet appeared. I still get the same message that I have to keep listening in order for them to appear. I think there's something wrong because I'm using Spotify for almost a month now and still nothing appears. 

Such things along with the fact that even premium account users in Egypt like myself don't have access to all music due to market restrictions make (unfortunately) the other digital music application competitor in Egypt (without mentioning any names) having still the upper hand. 

I hope Spotify considers these issues as I have chosen to be a premium account user, since day 1 when Spotify was launched in Egypt last November.

I sill choose Spotify over the other competitor application, however, in order to proceed being a premium account user, Spotify needs to start solving these issues.

Kind regards,

Khaled

1 Reply

Hey @Khaled89.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Release Radar, Discovery Weekly and Daily Mixes are slowly rolling out for users in new regions. So please bear with us and they will appear soon.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts