Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Telia acc illegal for me?

Spotify Telia acc illegal for me?

Hey,

i have a  few questions:

In an internetforum you could win an spotify account wiht a one year premium membership.

and i won this account, but when i logged in i noticed that it was not the normal spotify premium, it was "cominbed with Telia-dk"

I really dont know if this is legit, so im asking cause i dont want to use this acc if it isnt legit.

And if this account isnt legit, spotify should be noticed so that they can delete this account.

9 Replies

This is legit. Telia is an ISP in some Nordic countries that offers premium subscriptions for Spotify. My account was made that way.

It means that Spotify is part of a phone/cable subscription and Telia is paying for that account.

THIS IS, IN FACT, NOT LEGIT! There is an exploit that abuses legitimate Telia customers and makes them pay for your Spotify Premium.

Oh well, but im from Germany, i cant imagine that this is also legit in germany when this ISP is from a nordic country?

Im also a litte bit afraid, that the person, who created the account, didnt pay it properbly.

What should i do to make sure this is an legit account and that im allowed to use it?

I only logged in once, but now im afraid that this is not legit, cause i dont know much about the person who created the acc.

And i really dont want to do someting illeagal!

It sounds like a user in your forum got a free year of Spotify from Telia which they did not need and gave it away. So it's not illegal, but it is possible that the owner of the account gets second thoughts and takes it away from you. If you trust the person who gave it to you, there's no problem.

Your Telia-dk subscription giver has most likely got your subscription from somebody abusing an exploit. This is not legitimate!

Hm this could be.

But if he didnt payed propebly could there be any consequences for me? im still a little bit afraid that i do something illegal when i use this acc and if he cheated at payment at telia wich i cant know

yea the person who did this competion said he has alrdy one acc so he gave this one away.

Does no One know if i can use it Safe?
I really dont know if the owner paied it proably and i dont warnt to Deal with the concequences if he didnt 😕

Was it already illegal to Log in One Time?

We've got more information on this and it turns out this is not legitimate at all. This is an exploit against Telia customers - people are being unknowingly made to pay Spotify premium subscriptions from their phone bill.

No idea how it works and Spotify employees won't tell you how this happens (to stop others from exploiting this), but you may want to get in touch with someone from Spotify and enjoy Spotify Free totally legitimately.

No, this is not legit. In the end someone else will be paying for your Spotify account. The customer will get charged 99$ every month on his or her phone bill without knowing it. Please tell me where you won it from.

Simon15 - You'd best contact customer support.

Out of interest, where did you buy your Premium from?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I bought it from a third-party seller to see if the method actually worked and it did so I posted here to inform you about it. It only costed me about 2$ and I have another account which I'm actually paying 9$ month for. I know I should have told you directly after I bought it but I forgot. You have my apologies. Please disable this account and re-activate the activation code which was used and give it to the original customer.

I hope you do something fast cause people are trading thousands of codes every day. 

Suggested posts