Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify account vanished?

Spotify account vanished?

I have been using Spotify for some time now, on my iphone, tablet and computers.  I had several playlists and starred files etc set up, and i was just successfully billed for my premium account subscription less than a week ago.

Now, when I log on on any of my devices, its as if i am starting over from scratch... none of my playlists etc are there, the ads are back, and Spotify is asking whether I want to upgrade to premium?  What happened?  How can I recover my old playlists and starred files?  I had 3000+ songs starred and on playlists. if i try to "recover playlists", I am told that there are no deleted playlists to recover...  Since I was just recently billed for my premium subscription , I should at least have a working premium subscription- but do not.  Help!

5 Replies

Hey!

I've taken a look and can see you've inadvertently created two accounts with us.

Please get in touch with us at https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/ so we can get you back up and running.

This has also happened to me, but I'm not seeing two accounts. Help?

Thanks. I already did this--Spotify Case # 01842926

Hey jamescotterman!

You actually have three accounts with us; two Premium and one free.

If you send us an email on the form above we'll get this sorted for you. 

How long does it take to get a response from the email? It has been 48 hours and am hoping to get my issue resolved asap. I miss my Spotify!

Suggested posts