Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not available in Ireland?

Spotify not available in Ireland?

I live in Ireland and I used Spotify since 2 months but today I found an error message saying that Spotify is not available in my country. Then if I try to click on Discover, it says that Spotify is not available offline.

Actually I'm not offline (I'm connected with my laptop at my office's network) and my country is set as Ireland.

Any insights?

Thanks.

5 Replies

Hello!

I've just taken a look and the country on your account is set to Italy. Where are you at the moment?

I'm sure we can get this fixed for you!

I'm in Ireland and I've already checked on my profile. When I try to set again my country to Ireland a red message appears saying "Sorry, Spotify is not available in your country." Probably that's why you see my country set to Italy: if I can't set it to Ireland, it will automatically set to Italy.

@Leprechaun2014 wrote:

I'm in Ireland and I've already checked on my profile. When I try to set again my country to Ireland a red message appears saying "Sorry, Spotify is not available in your country." Probably that's why you see my country set to Italy: if I can't set it to Ireland, it will automatically set to Italy.

I've just changed it for you; has that helped? You may need to log out and back in again. 

GREAT!

That works! Thank you very much for your help!

Just a question: why wasn't I allowed to change country? Any thoughts?

I have the same problem actually, i just moved to uk and it shows on the phone and tablet that spotify is not available in this country. Can you help?

Suggested posts