Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium doesn't work

Solved!

Spotify premium doesn't work

Hi,   When I try to use Spotify on my iPhone, it says I have to download spotify premium. The problem is, I already have spotify premium. In the account center it says I have an active premium subscription.   Could you please fix this problem?   Kind regards.
212 Replies

I click to OFFLINE for just a sec and then back online. It worked immediately. Good luck!

Same problem. It lets me go to offline mode, but I can't use it, or any premium features. I've reinstalled the app several times.

Hi everyone. I can assure I've escalated this to the relevant department. 

For now please try logging out/ logging in followed by a clean reinstallation if you're still having trouble. 

Still not getting Premium? Please get in touch via the contact form

it takes a few hours to take effect, but eventually it works.

they should just tell us this somewhere, unless i missed it?

I've tried logging out logging in and also doing a clean reinstallation but I still don't get my mac and iphone app to recognize that I have a Premium account. I've contacted via the contact form and now I'm just hoping for it to get solved fast. 🙂

I upgraded from unlimited to premium.

Hi. I got Spotify Premium but it doesn't work on my pc OR iPhone. What should I do? Please help! Thanks.

Hi, having the same issue. Just upgraded from free to Premium and wont work on phone, Sonos, and still getting adverts on desktop. I upgraded to that I can start using the service immediately not to wait hours for the subscription to activate.

please fix asap.

thanks

I have the same probleme. I just renewed my subscription to Spotify Premium and cannot access it on my iPad: still qualified as Spotify Free user !

Please help !!!

Same here.

30 Day Trail, but no Premium Features 😞

Add me to the list...

just got Premuim ; my account say's i'm premuim, But cant get it on my ipod/ipad (same problem like ^)

Hey there!

I see there is more and more questions like this.

The problem is, once again, in Spotify Servers. Your status will be updated to Premium as soon as possible.

Sometimes Premium will show instatly, but in some cases you'll need to wait 1-24 hours.

I hope you enjoy Spotify very soon!

Same problem as the others but thanks for the info. 

Same problem here... IT says Premium Required, spotify premium is required for ondemand mobile streaming... But I have allready paid for the subscription...

Hey folks!

Spotify is working with those problems.

I've got the same problem, just bought Premium, the website tells me I've got an active Premium subscription, but when I try to listen to something on my iPad or Galaxy S, it just tells me to get Premium.

Watch this space for updates from Spotify.

I go to change using warranty my crappy non-working (started to miss letters month ago and now I'm full of this junk) keyboard to new.

Same for me... just upgraded the account. But nothing will happen on the mobile device or desktop app.

Hi, 

I have exact same problem, except I'm using Galaxy S2. Could you help me solve it?

Cheers,

Heikki

Same frigging problem.  Need music, or need discount.  It's really quite simple.  I'm "patient" with people, not with companies that rip me off.

Suggested posts