Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • añgié
  • Music Fan
  • 721 replies
  • 66 likes
  • Account
  • 721 replies
  • 66 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Stopping access to other social media sites

Hi I love Spotify and use facebook. But I don't want them talking to each other about me. How can I prevent this happening?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I love Spotify and use facebook. But I don't want them talking to each other about me. How can I prevent this happening?
  • prue
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All my music playlist disappeared, what is wrong?

When I logged out, and then logged in, all my music was gone, the playlists and all. My account had went from Premium to free user, but I fastly changed it back, but then this problem came up.So now Im sitting here, without any music, and I will neve...

• When I logged out, and then logged in, all my music was gone, the playlists and all. My account had went from Premium to free user, but I fastly changed it back, but then this problem came up. So ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded to Spotify Unlimited, but still using Free version according to spotify.com

Hi, I recently upgraded to Spotify Unlimited (and paid the $4.99 via Paypal), but according to the Spotify site, I'm still using the Free version. It's not clear to me if this is a glitch or merely a delay. How long does it usually take for account u...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I recently upgraded to Spotify Unlimited (and paid the $4.99 via Paypal), but according to the Spotify site, I'm still using the Free version. It's not clear to me if this is a glitch or...
  • yslars_
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidental account

When installing Spotify on my work computer I accidentally managed to create a new account and somehow subscribe to Premium. When I try to unsubscribe my password does not work. That is, the password I use to login does not work to unsubscribe. Since...

• Casual Listener
  • When installing Spotify on my work computer I accidentally managed to create a new account and somehow subscribe to Premium. When I try to unsubscribe my password does not work. That is, the password...
  • Fredrock
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not registered?

HelloI just upgraded to a Premium account. Mostly because I wanted to be able to listen to music offline and to download without paying extra or having to buy a bundle. And now those 2 features are exactly the ones I have troubles with. When I want t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I just upgraded to a Premium account. Mostly because I wanted to be able to listen to music offline and to download without paying extra or having to buy a bundle.    And now those...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account

How do I permenently delete my account? It's on Spotify Free but I hate my username and there is no other way of changing it without setting up a new account. I want to set up a new account with a new username then do a monthly subscription.

• How do I permenently delete my account? It's on Spotify Free but I hate my username and there is no other way of changing it without setting up a new account. I want to set up a new account with a ne...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I am a Premium member, but I still can't log in on my phone!

I upgraded to Premium specifically to listen pn my phone and ipad, but when I try to log in it still tells me that I need to be a premium member! What to do?

• Regular
  • I upgraded to Premium specifically to listen pn my phone and ipad, but when I try to log in it still tells me that I need to be a premium member!  What to do?
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot unsubscribe!!! HELP

When i try to unsubscribe my Spotify Unlimited it says that my password is incorrect.And i tried to press forget my password but then it says: It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to log in to Spotify. To change your Facebook passwor...

• Casual Listener
  • When i try to unsubscribe my Spotify Unlimited it says that my password is incorrect. And i tried to press forget my password but then it says:  It looks like you are using your Facebook creden...
  • RayT
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Force to accept timeline?!?

Why would spotify force me to "upgrade" my facebook to timeline?Timeline is horrible.

• Why would spotify force me to "upgrade" my facebook to timeline? Timeline is horrible.
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM DOESN'T WORK!

Ok, so i bought a spotify premium card for about 3 days ago. I activated it, and i had premium. But now all of the sudden it says my 48 hour trial is gone? i didn't sign up for no trial. and i can only listen to a song 5 times, and i cant listen to m...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, so i bought a spotify premium card for about 3 days ago. I activated it, and i had premium. But now all of the sudden it says my 48 hour trial is gone? i didn't sign up for no trial. and i can on...
  • hus31n
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't connect to spotify mobile

hello i have subscribed to a premium account but i can't connect on my mobile phone. my username/pswd are recognized on computer but not on my mobile. Are the username and password different? i use my facebook account so i am sure they work. dis i ma...

• Casual Listener
  • hello   i have subscribed to a premium account but i can't connect on my mobile phone.    my username/pswd are recognized on computer but not on my mobile.    Are the u...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium doensn't work

Hi, When I try to enable high quality streaming or use Spotify on my iPhone, it says I have to download spotify premium.The problem is, I already have spotify premium. In the account center it says I have an active premium subscription. Could you ple...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   When I try to enable high quality streaming or use Spotify on my iPhone, it says I have to download spotify premium. The problem is, I already have spotify premium. In the account cente...
  • Jurjanos
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

{urgent} Spotify said : my account is used by someone else. That's wrong...

Hi... help me... Spotify said to me : your account is used by someone else. I changed my passeword to be sure, and he still say the same. What's wrong? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi... help me...   Spotify said to me : your account is used by someone else.   I changed my passeword to be sure, and he still say the same. What's wrong?   Thanks
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

have bene charged for downloads but havent lade the purchase.

So i have been charged for 100downloads and the thing is tjat i havent made that purchase.What Do i do?

• So i have been charged for 100downloads and the thing is tjat i havent made that purchase. What Do i do?
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot update payment details

Hi there,My subscription to Premium has expired as I lost my credit card and had to get a new one. I'm trying to put in the new details but there's no field for it in 'subscription' section. It only allows me to change (but not save) my country. any ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, My subscription to Premium has expired as I lost my credit card and had to get a new one. I'm trying to put in the new details but there's no field for it in 'subscription' section. It onl...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

cant change my country

i want to change my country so i can listen to music, cuz i made the account when i was on my holidays, cuz last year spotify wasnt released in germany. it says ill need to change my payment info, but it wont accept the changes when i try to change s...

• Casual Listener
  • i want to change my country so i can listen to music, cuz i made the account when i was on my holidays, cuz last year spotify wasnt released in germany. it says ill need to change my payment info, bu...
  • thomasssyo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback artifacts

Hi. I'm unsure if this is the right place for this topic, but I couldn't find any threds for musicians. Anyway, I'm an artist and am planning on releasing my music on Spotify shortly. At the moment I have some music on Soundcloud and the other day I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I'm unsure if this is the right place for this topic, but I couldn't find any threds for musicians.   Anyway, I'm an artist and am planning on releasing my music on Spotify shortl...
  • MusicDonkey
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I seem to have forgot my password and hotmail? :S

Hey!I've lost my password and hotmail to my spotify account, so I can not login. I've been member on Spotify since 2009/2010 (not sure) I've always had autologin on my spotify but for a couple weeks ago my spotify got reseated for some reason so my u...

• Visitor
  • Hey! I've lost my password and hotmail to my spotify account, so I can not login. I've been member on Spotify since 2009/2010 (not sure)  I've always had autologin on my spotify but for a ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login with my account

On my account, I hav spotify premium. Yesterday, my daughteralso made an account on here name, spotify free. Now, I cannot log out on her account and login with my account any more. Every time I want to log out on her account, spotify crashes!What ca...

• On my account, I hav spotify premium.  Yesterday, my daughteralso made an account on here name, spotify free.  Now, I cannot log out on her account and login with my account any more.&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes