Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Can't get Netflix offer (DK)

Hi I created my Netflix shortly after it launched in Denmark. I have been to http://netflix.com/spotify a few times, but can't seem to activate the offer. My subscription plan for Netflix keeps reading "Du er i gang med en prøveperiode på 31 dage (Yo...

• Hi   I created my Netflix shortly after it launched in Denmark. I have been to http://netflix.com/spotify a few times, but can't seem to activate the offer. My subscription plan for Netflix ...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlist and loss of premium account even though charged

Hi, I have followed the threads but they do not work for me. I have lost my playlists and my premium account. I continue to be charged. What is going on? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have followed the threads but they do not work for me. I have lost my playlists and my premium account. I continue to be charged. What is going on?   Thanks
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice when upgraded to Premium

As the title suggests, i upgraded yesterday to a premium account and was billed twice under different ID numbers? How do go about getting a refund or using the payment against next months bill? Thanks in advance

• As the title suggests, i upgraded yesterday to a premium account and was billed twice under different ID numbers?   How do go about getting a refund or using the payment against next months ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium subscription associated with partner

Is a user with a premium subscription associated with your partner Telia able to access his or her's account on a cellphone that isn't on a Telia provider?

• Casual Listener
  • Is a user with a premium subscription associated with your partner Telia able to access his or her's account on a cellphone that isn't on a Telia provider?
  • atwe
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login issue

I'm trying to login to spotify through Facebook but it's saying I may have changed or misspelled my user name or password. I haven't changed a thing! Anyone know how to fix this? I want my music back on my phone!

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to login to spotify through Facebook but it's saying I may have changed or misspelled my user name or password. I haven't changed a thing! Anyone know how to fix this? I want my music back...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium not working

I just activated my premium acct and when I try to listen to music on my phone it says its only available to premium members (which I am) and defaults to radio station. The only thing I want it for is on demand music on my phone! Is there a wait peri...

• I just activated my premium acct and when I try to listen to music on my phone it says its only available to premium members (which I am) and defaults to radio station. The only thing I want it for i...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs showing up but can't play

For example I can search and find Skyfall by Adele but its not available to play. It's been 3 weeks since its release. What is the hold up. If I'm going to have to wait a month for every new release then Spotify is not worth it IMO.

• Music Fan
  • For example I can search and find Skyfall by Adele but its not available to play. It's been 3 weeks since its release. What is the hold up. If I'm going to have to wait a month for every new release ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bogus Charge

I am posting here because there is no other way I have received a response. I have tried several times to cancel my account and am still being charged. I have not used this service in months but continue to be charged. Please contact me asap.Calebpw

• Regular
  • I am posting here because there is no other way I have received a response. I have tried several times to cancel my account and am still being charged. I have not used this service in months but cont...
  • tn5421
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

music note tracks will not play

All songs in my Spotify library are FROM SPOTIFY. Now many of my tracks in numerous playlists I have created will not play and they have the music note beside them. Same issue with the link symbol

• All songs in my Spotify library are FROM SPOTIFY.  Now many of my tracks in numerous playlists I have created will not play and they have the music note beside them.  Same issue with the li...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Switching from Telia to Spotify

Hi, I have Spotify Premium through my Telia mobile phone contract. I am going to cancel this mobile phone contract but I want to keep my Spotify account and start paying to Spotify directly. Can this be done and how?

• Hi,   I have Spotify Premium through my Telia mobile phone contract. I am going to cancel this mobile phone contract but I want to keep my Spotify account and start paying to Spotify directly....
  • atwe
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! subscribed to free 30 day trial of premium but not able to use it

Hello, I've signed up for the free 30 day trial to premium but when I try to play a track it says I have exceeded my ten hour limit still? I've tried logging in and out of spotify but to no avail?

• Regular
  • Hello,   I've signed up for the free 30 day trial to premium but when I try to play a track it says I have exceeded my ten hour limit still? I've tried logging in and out of spotify but to no ...
  • vintage-T
  • Casual Listener
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

My cat deleted my playlist!

Hello! My cat acceidently deleted my playlist Golista Please help.. My username is Christoferj Thanks

• Regular
  • Hello! My cat acceidently deleted my playlist Golista 😕 Please help.. My username is Christoferj 🙂 Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Lost Spotify Password/Facebook Password Changed.

I am logged in user name mperloe, and my Facebook address was changed. I do not know if I am a facebook log in or a Spotify login and do not remember the password. I just can't connect to Facebook through spotify. how do I change my facebook password...

• Regular
  • I am logged in user name mperloe, and my Facebook address was changed. I do not know if I am a facebook log in or a Spotify login and do not remember the password. I just can't connect to Facebook th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

where can i see premium codes that i inserted?

Hi, I need to know how i can to see in my spotify account, the remains premium codes that i inserted. Regards

• Hi,   I need to know how i can to see in my spotify account, the remains premium codes that i inserted.   Regards
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The music my friends are listening to isnt updated

Yesterday i verfyed with facebook to see the music my friends are listening. It worked fine the first hour, but now the songs arent updated. I havethe same songs as yesterday in it. What can i do ? Thx for any help!

• Yesterday i verfyed with facebook to see the music my friends are listening. It worked fine the first hour, but now the songs arent updated. I havethe same songs as yesterday in it. What can i do ?...
  • neo-x
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

friends keep getting mails

People (including my mom) keep getting emails when I for example add tracks to one of my playlists. At the bottom of these messages stand: "You are receiving this email because (my name) is sharing playlist updates with friends on Spotify." I don't w...

• People (including my mom) keep getting emails when I for example add tracks to one of my playlists. At the bottom of these messages stand: "You are receiving this email because (my name) is sharing...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unfriended Facebook friends still showing up

I recently unfriended some people on Facebook but I still see what they are listening to on Spotify. Is this a bug?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently unfriended some people on Facebook but I still see what they are listening to on Spotify. Is this a bug?
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium purchase problems

hello there i just tested a month spotify premium,now i wanna buy a new month of spotify premium and i like to pay with paypal where i have 60€ on it.when i try to buy a month it ask me to add a credit card on paypal.then i tryed to buy an ecard on s...

• Visitor
  • hello there i just tested a month spotify premium,now i wanna buy a new month of spotify premium and i like to pay with paypal where i have 60€ on it.when i try to buy a month it ask me to add a cred...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I clicked stop connection to Facebook and now my premium account is gone

I had Spotify running on my desktop for a while now and decided to install it on my laptop, everything went fine. I connected with Facebook and went to the settings. I unchecked the "connect to facebook" mark since I didn't want Spotify to post every...

• I had Spotify running on my desktop for a while now and decided to install it on my laptop, everything went fine. I connected with Facebook and went to the settings. I unchecked the "connect to faceb...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes