Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify unstar

Solved!

Spotify unstar

All of my songs were saved in starred folder instead of making a new playlist so I have pressed unstar on them and now the songs are nowhere to be seen have they been deleted ?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they might be able to restore them for you since all changes to playlists are logged.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

If you have just done it you might be able to get them back easily by pressing Ctrl/Cmd+z. 

Peter

Hi there @Chloehardy1993,

Did you save the songs to a playlist before unstarring the songs? When you unstar the songs, they're completely removed from your "Starred" playlist.
Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

I'm on a iPhone though ?

No a didn't save them to any other playlist, so do I have to download all over again ?
Marked as solution

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they might be able to restore them for you since all changes to playlists are logged.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter

This was happening to me too. I use Spotify on Android and Linux. My guess is it's album updates where the data on the album is updated, and then it no longer matches what's in your account, but if that's it I'm sure spotify could handle it. I contacted them on Twitter to ask, see: https://twitter.com/tylercollier/status/464844536536395777.

Suggested posts