Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Toshiba Volume no máximo

Solved!

Toshiba Volume no máximo

Hi!

Yesterday, I received a coupon with a voucher code, from Toshiba Portugal, referring to a campaign through which one would get 6 months of free premium. The campaign is called "Volume no máximo".

The problem is when I insert the code onde spotify.com/code I get the following message:

Country mismatch, Spotify Premium codes can only be redeemed by recipients in the same country as the country you bought the e-card in.

What should I do?

Thank you

--

Olá!

Ontem recebi um cupão da Toshiba Portugal (referente à promoção volume no máximo), com um código que me deveria permitir ter spotify premium durante 6 meses.

Neste momento, encontro-me em Portugal, mas quando coloco o dito código em spotify.com/code obtenho a seguinte mensagem de erro:

Country mismatch, Spotify Premium codes can only be redeemed by recipients in the same country as the country you bought the e-card in.

O que devo fazer?

Obrigado!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Its hard to tell from the little info I have 😉 

If you get in touch with the Spotify team directly here and include the code they will be able to check it out for you and see what is going on.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Are you a resident in Portugal? 

Gift/eCard codes are country specific, meaning your account needs to be registered in Portugal (or where ever Toshiba bought the code from). You can check which country your account is currently registered in on your online profile

Peter

Peter

I live in Portugal. My profile says I live in Portugal and I bought the laptop in Portugal. I assume Toshiba bought it in Portugal too.

I created my spotify in spain a few years before it was available in Portugal. Could it have anything to do with this?!

Thank you

Marked as solution

Its hard to tell from the little info I have 😉 

If you get in touch with the Spotify team directly here and include the code they will be able to check it out for you and see what is going on.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts