Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgrading to premium = wrong password message & Student ID Card

Solved!

Upgrading to premium = wrong password message & Student ID Card

I had the 7 day free trial of premium which was fantastic!  I receieved an email stating that I could have a 30-day free trial as well, I went to do so (multiple times, on multiple devices).  I haven't been able to for the last 3 days (including when I was still on the 7 day trial and after it concluded), every time I try to submit my confirmation of purchase it states "Wrong password."  My question is, "What gives?"

Secondly, I have a student ID card but there is no year on it would this be acceptable for the student price?  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

You should be able to get Premium via an Student ID Card (even when it's less than a year valid).

Why you get that error.. I don't know as you already tried multiple devices.

I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can check out what's going wrong.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

You should be able to get Premium via an Student ID Card (even when it's less than a year valid).

Why you get that error.. I don't know as you already tried multiple devices.

I would suggest you to get in touch with Spotify so they can check out what's going wrong.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts