Will I be able to access my playlists when I discontinue my Premium subscription?

Solved!
Highlighted

Will I be able to access my playlists when I discontinue my Premium subscription?

Casual Listener

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

US

My Question or Issue

I am changing from Premium to Free for financil reasons and am wondering if my taste profile will be saved  and if my playlists will still be accessable/playable, and if not will I even be able to see their contents?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Will I be able to access my playlists when I discontinue my Premium subscription?

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @ma-eun5gh_xdq,

Yes, of course, as these things aren't Premium-only.

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Will I be able to access my playlists when I discontinue my Premium subscription?

Music Fan

yes everything will remain the same, only thing is that everything you have downloaded will not be able to be accessed.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @ma-eun5gh_xdq,

Yes, of course, as these things aren't Premium-only.

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Highlighted
Solution!

Music Fan

yes everything will remain the same, only thing is that everything you have downloaded will not be able to be accessed.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

ok, thanks!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS