Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't let me change country!

Solved!

Won't let me change country!

Hello

I'm in Australia but started my account when I was based in the U.S

How do I change without entering payment info?

Thanks

42 Replies

Sorry to say it but it did chage by itself. I did not change contry i jsut did use postify to see that i somehow can not access it anymore. Also it is not possible for me to change the payments information as i do not have a credic card.

@mantisghost wrote:

Sorry to say it but it did chage by itself. I did not change contry i jsut did use postify to see that i somehow can not access it anymore. Also it is not possible for me to change the payments information as i do not have a credic card.

Check your inbox on the forums.

mantisghost - It looks like you're connecting from the USA, are you using a proxy or a VPN at all? Are you based in the USA? If so, you won't be able to change the country to Poland unless you have Polish payment details.

Anyway, guys, there's an official 'Can't change my country!' thread over here. This should help you through the process.

As there's now an official thread, I'm going to close this one. If you have any concerns, please post on the other one.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts