Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your company overdrafted my card

Your company overdrafted my card

Here's how my day has gone.

Money was going to be really tight this week, so I canceled my spotify subscription. When you do this, you have to click 'yes' pertaining to tedious 'are you sure?' queries.

So I woke up this morning and found myself in overdraft drom spotify. According to the website here, there is no customer service line despite the fact that this company has a recent net worth of $4 billion.

Calling my bank, they informed me of a customer service line that directs you to an answering machine that gives you the same directions to email a bot.

So I've followed directions. Emailing, stating the issue this morning with no reply from the messages I've sent. Looking through the help section of this site, there isn't even really a refund department to speak of. So here I am.

Heading towards an overdraft with no help from my bank, and a totally disappointing experience from a product I originally loved. One less customer from a company that cannot offer a return policy that even the most basic service industries offer.

Thanks so much.

Last thing, I write for cracked.com, freelance.

I get paid very little for what's been published, but the traffic on the site is in the millions on a daily basis. I have an outline for my next article coming shortly...
2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

I'm very sorry to hear this.

Did you send an online contact form through? If so, make sure to respond to the automated reply directly (even if it's from a no reply).

If you have, feel free to let me know your case number (#series of numbers) and I'll get it escalated to the staff for you so they can sort this out.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

It's also worth double checking your email, as you get a confirmation email when your subscription has been cancelled. What date was your renewal due on, Spotify do sometimes process payments during the night on the previous day too.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts