Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

forgot to pay, unlimited gone?

Solved!

forgot to pay, unlimited gone?

hey,

unfortunately i forgot to pay for my unlimited version twice, so it was disabled one day. i paid my debts now, but still have the limited free version. so i tried to get a unlimited again, but it´s not working?!

regards, anne

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hmm, I'm no expert on Klarna but maybe our payments team will know more. Get in touch here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I have a feeling there's not too much we can do from our end though (we don't/can't store any Klarna payment details) so we have no way of seeing any specific problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @kraka - it looks like you're still paying via Klarna. We're not able to deal with Klarna payment issues from our end, but if you get in touch with them they should be able to help out: https://klarna.com/support.

hey thanks first!

but i have already contected them and they said i have to contact spotify so that they can enable the unlimited version it agai...

Marked as solution

Hmm, I'm no expert on Klarna but maybe our payments team will know more. Get in touch here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I have a feeling there's not too much we can do from our end though (we don't/can't store any Klarna payment details) so we have no way of seeing any specific problem.

alright, thanks!

Suggested posts