Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

moved country

moved country

I moved countries, and currently my old payment information is invalid, but I also do not have a new creditcard yet, spotify now went to Free, which is fine.. but I cannot change my country so I can't even use Spotify free (It wont let me log in). It tells me to change the country, but I have to do it by adding a new creditcard etc.

How can I change my country so I can use spotify free again until my new card comes through?

- I can't login

- You can't change your country for Spotify Free online

- You can't change your country for Spotify Premium without adding a new payment option (which I don't have yet)

Thanks

3 Replies

I am having the same issue.

I am on a free account. I go to account profile as on your instructions in help section and country is greyed out and says I must update payment info to update country. Go to update payment info - there is no payment mehtod info and its forcing me to sign up to premium which I dont want.

You should really make it an easier process to update country.

I am having the same issue. 

I am moving from Canada to the UK.  I am trying to change my payment info from my Canadian CC to my UK CC, it wont let me update my payment unless I change my settings to UK and it wont let me change my settings unless I update my payment. 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks, 

RDAD

@Floady @racheltaylor @RDAD 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you change the country 

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts