Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

paid for music but can not download

Solved!

paid for music but can not download

I paid for music but can not download. How can I get my money back.

60 Replies

Just bought 30 downloads and nothing happened. Now what?

whats going on, we are a lot of people now with the same problem.  Where is the support? I cant seem to find any means to get in touch with someone about this amateur operating issue.  So pissed off!

Skulle ladda ner 15 låtar men inget hände så jag tryckte på 15 låtar igen, men kunde inte ladda ner något. Men på banken hade de tagit betalt 2 gånger. Så dessa 30 låtar har jag inte fått.....Det verkar som om det är många som drabbats.

Fixar de inte till de ska jag aldrig mer köpa låtar via Spotify....

Hello, I have the same problem, I bought 40 downloads twice and did not appear anywhere. Who do I contact? For if I stay with downloads, I'd like my money back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola,
Tengo el mismo problema, compré por dos veces 40 descargas y no aparecieron en ningún lado. ¿A quien debo dirigirme? Pues si me quedo con descargas, me gustaría que me devolviesen el dinero.

Hi guys,

Hmm, it's strange that this has reappeared again. In order to look into your cases further, could you all get in touch with Customer Support. We'll need to take a few security details, so contact via email is far more suitable.

Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi, I did submit an e-mail via the Contact form but haven't even received an automatedreply to tell me that my query was received. I don't want to spam you but it would be great to have some kind of acknowledgement that I'm not just sending my communications into the void.

I almost sent another mail from the form but figured I'd post here instead to say that it's really unhelpful to leave customers wondering if their message has been received when I presume it would be quite easy to automate a reply confirming receipt and indicating a time frame for a response.

Thanks.

Ok. Now i have 82 downloads all of a sudden. So....problem solved, kinda.

Yeah, I was able to get the single download this morning that I originally wanted, so that issue has been fixed. It's the buggy front-end that made it look like payments had failed that's really the problem now, in that I spent £11 more than intended. I'm sure Spotify will get round to sorting this out some time soon.

Well I've had enough and I am off.  I don't trust these people as a quality service provider at all.  Due to the problem that we have all had on this page, I ended up with loads more downloads than I wanted.  In fact, I have eventually used these to download some great music. 

But it's been very hard work.  Frequently I click on the item I want only to find that it is "not available" and there are various error messages that come up.  But, now I am at the stage where I have no downloads left.  Which in itself is odd.  I started with 15 this evening, and downloaded 14 tracks.  So I should have 1 left.  But in fact, my total is now zero. 

Just confirms my personal view that this service isn't worth using, and I would recommend people to stay away from it.  There is no telephone support, it seems that the problem which allows people to "accidentally" purchase multiple quantities of downloads isn't fixed, there is no automomated response to indicate that the "Contact Us" submission has been received when you send one.  It's just not a service with a quality feel to it.  I've got most of what I paid for, I feel lucky to have got as much as I did, but would I risk putting my payment details into this service again?  Hell no!  Thanks, and goodbye!

Had the same issue today (including mistakenly purchasing twice as I thought the first one must not have gone through - only realised when I got the two receipts in my email). It's been a few hours but it still says I have no downloads!!! It's so annoying as I needed the tracks for a class, and was deciding whether to buy them from iTunes or Spotify, and decided Spotify was a better deal, but not so happy with that decision any more - will def use iTunes next time I want tracks quickly.  Have emailed customer support so will see what they say, but seeing am not the first to have this problem it's hopefully something they're working to fix....

I have the same problem!

Hi, paid for download but song was not available to download. How can I get my money back?

Hi there - The fastest way to resolve this is the contact form.

From there we can confirm some needed account details and reunite you with those downloads.

This has also happened to me. Problem is I can't wait until tomorrow morning to see if Spotify have bothered to update my downloads. I'm a music teacher and I need to download music to prepare for my lessons tomorrow.

I chose Spotify over iTunes as I can use it at school. What a waste of my time and money.

I bought one lot of ten downloads and they didn't show so I stupidly bought another ten and they still don't show. I have the reciepts in my emails and no doubt spotify has £15.98 off my credit card.

I would really like to canel one of these purchases but I defeinitely want them both to not get lost...pissed off tbh

Hi guys,

As Meredith mentions above, the best way to get this sorted is through the contact form mentioned above.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Bit too late for my lessons I had today though isn't it.

Order nr 122656611011 can`t find a way to download.

Marked as solution

Xtra330 - You should be able to use your Download by clicking 'Get', next to a Spotify track. If it's still being difficult, it really is best if you use the contact form mentioned above.

Angryteacher - I'm sorry I missed this. May I politely remind you that Spotify is for personal use only. It's outlined in the terms and conditions.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

i paid for the songs but now i can not downloads why

Suggested posts