Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

sonos

Solved!

sonos

have created my account using my Facebook but I can't use it to log into with my sonos

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚ 

You need to set a device password to sign into sonos systems using your Spotify account. I would suggest you have a read at this post.

However, Spotify is currently having some server issues relating to the password emails system, so you won't be able to automatically retrieve the password. Please read this post for instructions on how to manually request your password.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚ 

You need to set a device password to sign into sonos systems using your Spotify account. I would suggest you have a read at this post.

However, Spotify is currently having some server issues relating to the password emails system, so you won't be able to automatically retrieve the password. Please read this post for instructions on how to manually request your password.

Peter

Peter

hi there,

I've been waiting a week for the device password for my SOnos device - case number is 

can anyone help out please?

L.

Hi Parachute_Music - Looks like you received an automated response to that message. Please reply directly to that email with your request.

Your message will reach our team and you'll get a reply shortly. 

Hey Meredith,

The only email I received was from noreply-support@spotify.com - should I reply to that?

Yep--that's the one. Your message will definitely reach us. 

Thanks!

Spotify is now free on tablets etc so when will it be free on Sonos?

Thanks.

That sounds pretty unlikely. Premium is required for all partner hardware devices.

Since the only sound quality available through hardware devices is 320kbps I would imagine that will remain a premium feature for the foreseeable future.

Peter

Suggested posts