Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to update card details!

Solved!

unable to update card details!

This is unbelievably frustrating and time consuming!!!!! After finally establishing the reason why I am now down graded to the free version of spotify. I have been trying to change my card payment details as my other card has expired. I have been paying four pounds ninety nine pence a month for years and everywhere I navigate on the bloody spotify website it wants me to sign up for eleven pounds and ninety nine pence a month for premium. I don't want or need premium!! I just want to continue using my existing account using my current payments and all that I need to do is update my card details. Quite simple really. Is there any help out there in cyber world as it has been made impossible to resolve this simply and quickly by speaking to a human!???!!!!!

Regards,  a very frustrated customer! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @daveolds and welcome to the community! I completely understand your frustration and recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @daveolds and welcome to the community! I completely understand your frustration and recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Thank you so much. I shall try this. Kind Regards Dave.

Suggested posts