Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android App not loading properly

Solved!

Android App not loading properly

Up until about 10 minutes ago I've had no real complaints about the Spotify Android app.  the app now ceases to load properly.  I am running ICS 4.04 on a Galaxy Nexus (VzW).  The beta app loads but all I get is a white canvas.  The Google Play Store app loads properly for about 2 seconds and then the phone takes me back to my home screen (Spotify still running in background but i have no way to access.

Any thoughts?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey - check out this thread http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/Spotify-dont-work-on-my-HTC-Sensation-Android-version...

Install the preview and worked.

Problem solved.

Cheers

🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi,

I am now experiencing this same issue on my HTC Desire (Android 2.2).

To date I've been using the app on my phone for over 6 months but recently it has stopped.

No problems using the desktop version or app on my Samsung Galaxy tab.

Any assistance would be good.

thanks.

Marked as solution

Hey - check out this thread http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/Spotify-dont-work-on-my-HTC-Sensation-Android-version...

Install the preview and worked.

Problem solved.

Cheers

🙂

Is there a link to get this to work on Windows? I have an HTC Onev and it open the app, and there is a white background and then a black status bar that reads "spotify" but nothing is loading??? not even a login screen!

Hi there ZAcord. Do you have an sd card in your phone? If not that might be the cause
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Same Issue for me what i do to make it work is.

Step 1. Go To Settings

Step 2. Scroll Down To Applications

Step 3. Click Manage Applications

Step 4. Look For Spotify On Download Section

Step 5. Click Spotifiy And Force Stop It

Step 6. Then Hit Home And Go On Spotifiy And It Should Work

If This Does Work YOur Welcome Is The Only Way.

Suggested posts