Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App crashing too often

App crashing too often

I can't stand it anymore. When I listen to an album the app crashes 3-5 times. It's horrible. It destroys the whole atmosphere and emotion of listenning to a song/album. I'm a premium user and I want a solution for this. I already reinstalled it, rebooted my phone and everything. 

I think it has something to do with how much RAM Spotify uses. Why does it uses so much RAM? Is there a way to make it use less? I remember it never happened when I used Play Music. I need a solution, please. If this keep happening, I will have to cancel my premium account and start using another streaming service.

2 Replies

Hi. Did you perform a clean reinstall as detailed in this post, including deleting the spotify folders? If not, give it a try and if you still have problems, post the information listed in the template.

Maybe it is using so much storage on your phone... it happened to me while ago and it was bc i only had like 2GB left so it was causing the app to crash also the RAM was being forced too much for some reason. I'd suggest you to clean your memory as much as you can and reinstall the app from clean. Hope it helps 🙂

Knyaf

Suggested posts