Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Best Android Music Player to play Flac?

Best Android Music Player to play Flac?

I have been trying out various players to play flac files on my note II in my car.  I am using Power Amp and  Winamp. I am not crazy about either one of them.  Soundwise Power Amp seem to be bolder but Winamp displays files better. Would be curious what others are using and why?

Would be ideal if we could interface Spotify with flac files.

George

4 Replies

I am trialing Neutron Music Player which thus far is above Power Amp and Winamp in sound quality. The interface is lacking behind others. 

George

Neutron Music Player v1.69.2 Full APK. Neutron provides the sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback. It is not easy or another 'pop' music player, it is developed for the audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Recommended for use with Hi-Fi/High-End audio hardware.

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you, but I read your post because the first thing I thought when I saw your flac question was "why listen to flac when it seems so many Android devices have a hissing sound"?  I have 3 Android phone-sized devices... HTC EVO V, Motorola Triumph, and Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0.  I also have a Nexus 7 tablet.  The first 3 devices *ALL* have a very audible hiss when I use headphones.  The Galaxy Player's hiss is less than the other 3. I don't recall if the Nexus 7 has any hiss as I don't typcially use it for music / audio stuff.

Do you get any hiss with your Note 2 during quiet parts of songs when using headphones?

(Sorry for the thread derailment)

I do not use head phones so I donot know if there is any hiss. I assume there is not because through my car system the queit parts donot have hiss? 

Yes Neutron Musci player is the best one

Suggested posts