Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bluetooth Toyota Touch and go Connected, no audio.

Bluetooth Toyota Touch and go Connected, no audio.

Plan premium

Country

Uk

Device

OnePlus 5 T

Operating System

Android Oxygen

My Question or Issue

The Bluetooth will connect to the phone but when I try and play something on Spotify there's no volume or information on the display yet Spotify shows the song playing. 

I have tried pairing again, wiping the cache, uninstalling Spotify. Other apps and the hands free phone work fine. 

2 Replies

I have the same problem with a Xiaomi 8T and 2013 Toyota Touch and Go. It works fine with a Xiaomi Note 4. I've tried many settings (battery saver, developer settings), but none of them worked. The interesting thing is that I can make it work, if I restart the phone, but after I stop the car, and restart it, they lose connection.

Hey @Bloodgod and @Horvats,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here!  

When such issues facing issues, the best first troubleshooting step is to perform a clean reinstall. We recommend that you perform a new one using the steps here. They are more thorough and make sure that no faulty files are left over. 

It's a good idea to also make sure that Spotify has all permissions enabled and is excluded from battery optimization:

1. Mobile Settings> Apps> Spotify> Permissions. Allow everything you see there.

2. Mobile settings> Apps> Spotify> Battery> Optimize battery usage> select top All (not optimized for apps)> Spotify> disable.

3. Last step - restart the phone.

Note: Menu order may differ on different devices.

If that doesn't fix thigs, let us know if turning Car view on/off makes a difference. You'll find this option under Settings in Car mode.

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts