Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in Offline

Can't log in Offline

First of all, I didn't log out the app. Now I can't log back in as it says I'm offline. Is there a work around where I don't have to reinstall the app as I've downloaded 16gb of songs. I'm out of the US country and no wifi where I'm at. And I'm on the road for hours. Now I can't **bleep**ing use the app that has this problem since 2015. Yes, I'm **bleep**.

1 Reply

Tried a workaround since I downloaded the files in my SD card. I unmounted it, then reset the app by clearing cache and data (data was 16gb before unmount, 2gb after unmount). Restarted the phone and I was able to log back in but the problem now is, the downloaded files became cache so I can't play the songs offline. I'm using mobile data on roaming and don't have access to wifi and tons of driving to do for the next 2 weeks (Don't believe me? Check my IP address on posting this). This problem being unfixed all these years is called incompetence where I work and be held accountable. Yet no one in IT dept from Spotify seemed accountable from this. Must have followed the principles of working in the Govt of no accountability. 

Suggested posts