Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does spotify premium have a bandwidth cap?

Does spotify premium have a bandwidth cap?

I live in Korea, and I have fast giga fiber internet and LTE. Spotify STILL stutters and have problems with buffering. I tried deleting the cache and data with no result. I now resorted to saving music on my phone, but even the download rate is poor. It just downloaded 5 songs in 15mins, in normal mode. May I remond spotify that this is 2016, not 1999?

I'm using a Nexus 5x 32gb with the latest update from Android installed.
3 Replies

Can you run a Speedtest real quick and post results here? I had kinda similar issue on Spotify where I just had to uninstall and then restart my computer and then reinstall and this bug disappeared.

How to uninstall tutorial is below.

https://support.spotify.com/uk/using_spotify/troubleshooting2/reinstallation-of-spotify/

You can also try to temporarily disable your antivirus and maybe reset  your router settings.

I've got Spotify Premium, and now I'm in Korea on business trip. It's such a nightmare! Songs stops after 5-10 seconds "Can't play the current song" error all the time. Saving playlists to offline takes forever!

Don't know what provider is in my place. Sometimes it better when using public Wi-Fi.

Go to the Settings and uncheck High Quality Streaming.

Suggested posts