Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Casual Listener
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant see my music on the TV (chromecast) when streaming from my phone (audio)

Hi everyone! When I bought my first gen chromecast I was able to stream music to the device from spotify and see the playlist on the tv but recently I noticed only a "Spotify" is shown on the tv and nothing else. Please tell me why this is changed. T...

• Hi everyone!   When I bought my first gen chromecast I was able to stream music to the device from spotify and see the playlist on the tv but recently I noticed only a "Spotify" is shown on th...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When in shuffle songs don't auto play or somimes the song stops playing in the middle of the song

Im a free user but was going to get premium but then this started happening so I'm waiting to get a solution first. I listen to spotify in the car and having to turn my phone on just to play the next song after every song is not only annoying but dan...

• Im a free user but was going to get premium but then this started happening so I'm waiting to get a solution first. I listen to spotify in the car and having to turn my phone on just to play the next...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ce titre n est pas disponible

Je suis en abonnement premium et depuis le jour où je paie un 2eme abonnement premium pour une 2 ème personne. Bcp de titres que je cherche et que je veux downloade sont affichés comme non disponibles ? Presque tous d ailleurs? Quelqu'un sait m aider...

• Je suis en abonnement premium et depuis le jour où je paie un 2eme abonnement premium pour une 2 ème personne. Bcp de titres que je cherche et que je veux downloade sont affichés comme non disponible...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Configuring App with online account

Hi, i hope someone can help? I downloaded the APP a few weeks ago but then realised i could probably do with having an online account aswell. I have signed up just today. How do i go about synchronising the two?

• Hi, i hope someone can help? I downloaded the APP a few weeks ago but then realised i could probably do with having an online account aswell. I have signed up just today. How do i go about synchronis...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow

I have just got the new s7 edge and transferred everything from my s6 to it, I am trying to download about 1300 of my songs so that I am able to play them offline but they are taking forever, I have been trying to download since 10am, 15/5/2016 it ha...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just got the new s7 edge and transferred everything from my s6 to it, I am trying to download about 1300 of my songs so that I am able to play them offline but they are taking forever, I have ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

(Android) recommended third party equalizer always breaking.

So when I got Spotify I was told that one certain Android app called Equalizer worked seamlessly with Spotify. At first it did. But then every so often it started randomly coming up with this: https://imgur.com/BdRT4Zs when I was listening to music. ...

• Casual Listener
  • So when I got Spotify I was told that one certain Android app called Equalizer worked seamlessly with Spotify. At first it did. But then every so often it started randomly coming up with this: https:...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Equalizer
    Equalizer issues
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo cambiar la pista de música desde mi pantalla bloqueada

Tengo un Xperia z5 con Android 6.0No lo puedo hacer, pero antes si tenia la opción de poner play, pausa y cambiar la pista con la pantalla bloqueada.Lo arreglaran en la siguiente actualización?O puedo arreglarlo manualmente?

• Regular
  • Tengo un Xperia z5 con Android 6.0 No lo puedo hacer, pero antes si tenia la opción de poner play, pausa y cambiar la pista con la pantalla bloqueada. Lo arreglaran en la siguiente actualización? ...
  • Giovannicorrale
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pantalla bloqueada
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[ISSUE] Unable to Go Offline or Change Settings

Hi, I'm using Spotify for Android w/ Premium subscription (always with the latest version available in Play Store)The problem I'm facing now is that I'm unable to go Offline or Change any option under settings, and also I'm seeing a message above say...

2016-05-05 03.27.54.png
  • Music Fan
  • Hi,   I'm using Spotify for Android w/ Premium subscription (always with the latest version available in Play Store) The problem I'm facing now is that I'm unable to go Offline or Change any ...
  • SentineL_VDX
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    mode
    settings
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Supprimer un compte

Impossible de trouver comment supprimer son compte, quelqu'un pourrait m'indiquer la procédure à suivre ? Merci d'avance

• Visitor
  • Impossible de trouver comment supprimer son compte, quelqu'un pourrait m'indiquer la procédure à suivre ? Merci d'avance
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Spotify Connect and radio plays

Hi, I recently subscribed to Premium since I learned that Spotify lists my favorite radio play (Die Drei ???). I want to use Sporify Connect to listen to the plays with my Teufel Raumfeld M. I used Spotify with the Raumfeld system ~1,5 years ago with...

• Hi,   I recently subscribed to Premium since I learned that Spotify lists my favorite radio play (Die Drei ???). I want to use Sporify Connect to listen to the plays with my Teufel Raumfeld M....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    die drei
    fragezeichen
    radio play
    Raumfeld
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps undownloading songs and play lists

After spending 36 hours downloading 1000+ songs that were previously downloaded, it undownloaded all my saved songs. I will not spend another 36 hours redownloading for a third time. What's the fix?

• After spending 36 hours downloading 1000+ songs that were previously downloaded, it undownloaded all my saved songs. I will not spend another 36 hours redownloading for a third time. What's the fix?
  • ZorkII
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Skipping Like Scratched CD

I have been using Spotify Premium for over a year now with no problems until recently. In the last week or so it has started skipping like a Scratched CD and I can't seem to fix it.I am playing from my phone (Sony Xperia Z3 Compact) and the issue sti...

• Regular
  • I have been using Spotify Premium for over a year now with no problems until recently. In the last week or so it has started skipping like a Scratched CD and I can't seem to fix it. I am playing f...
  • Lanegan
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist gone

I have used spotify offline for about 2 months, i dont have wifi at home so i downloaded music at work, and i was happy with the results. Today i tried to download the more recent songs to my existing offline playlist, the music downloaded ok but aft...

• I have used spotify offline for about 2 months, i dont have wifi at home so i downloaded music at work, and i was happy with the results. Today i tried to download the more recent songs to my existin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Remove or Delete Radio Stations

Hi,I am French and first, I have to apologyze for my poor English language. I just bought a Marantz amplifier (SE 6010).I would like to register Spotify station and for this I nedd an URL from where music is streamed...How can I find it.Thks in advan...

• Hi, I am French and first, I have to apologyze for my poor English language.  I just bought a Marantz amplifier (SE 6010). I would like to register Spotify station and for this I nedd an URL ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and restrcited account

Helo, I have Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5 (SM-T800) on which i created a restricted account and give acces to this account to spotifyThe problem is when I launch the app with the restricted account I've got the message : "No storage found' ( 'Aucun espa...

• Casual Listener
  • Helo,   I have Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5 (SM-T800) on which i created a restricted account and give acces to this account to spotify The problem is when I launch the app with the restricted a...
  • Zhamon
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Spotify Connect from my computer if phone is asleep

This is kind of annoying. I am trying to use Spotify on my laptop (MacBook Pro OS X 10.10.2) to control the music playing from my Android (5.0.2 HTC One m8) phone but it doesn't seem to work if the device is locked. I can pause an already running son...

• This is kind of annoying. I am trying to use Spotify on my laptop (MacBook Pro OS X 10.10.2) to control the music playing from my Android (5.0.2 HTC One m8) phone but it doesn't seem to work if the d...
  • johanhaglund
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Android 5.0.2
    Connect
    Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify doesnt keep playing if app is not opened

When i am playing a song. The song stops half way and doesnt keep playing unless i open the app. If the app isnt opened and my phone is unlocked then the song will resume play. I am using on a samsung Note 5 withe the latest update. I have tried rebo...

• When i am playing a song. The song stops half way and doesnt keep playing unless i open the app. If the app isnt opened and my phone is unlocked then the song will resume play. I am using on a samsun...
  • Leonlai887
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible de synchroniser meme en mode hors connexion

Bonjour, J'ai un très très gros problème, Spotify me dis de me connecter pour pouvoir synchroniser ma musique local et mes playlists alors que.. je suis DEJA connecter... De plus quand il s'agit de synchroniser une chanson de votre catalogue, là il n...

• Bonjour,   J'ai un très très gros problème,  Spotify me dis de me connecter pour pouvoir synchroniser ma musique local et mes playlists alors que.. je suis DEJA connecter...   De p...
  • maximeheuillet
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Available offline button in wrong place!

In the songs category there it shines with all its might,A button of immense power to send people off the light,With one wrong touch,The songs leave their faithful master without a hunch.And only at great costs, could they be reattached...Have the De...

• In the songs category there it shines with all its might, A button of immense power to send people off the light, With one wrong touch, The songs leave their faithful master without a hunch. And ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • angry
    songs
    thinking to quit
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song pauses

Every time I lock my phone the song either pauses in the middle of it, or will pause when the song ends. When I pull up the app after that the song starts automatically without pressing play. Have I turned on some certain setting? This has only begun...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I lock my phone the song either pauses in the middle of it, or will pause when the song ends. When I pull up the app after that the song starts automatically without pressing play. Have I ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes