Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline devices

How do I add offline devices

• How do I add offline devices
  • sayhellotoNessa
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline Devices
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not play on Mobile or WIFi

Spotify has suddenly stopped working on my phone. I have an HTC Desire 520 that I bought less than a month ago. It was working fine last week.I have uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared the cache and my playlists are still grayed out, and now Spotify is...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has suddenly stopped working on my phone. I have an HTC Desire 520 that I bought less than a month ago. It was working fine last week. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared the cache an...
  • soopremebeing
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How Do I Get Spotify To Play In My Car Through Bluetooth?

I have a 2011 Chevy Cruze that is paired to my phone. I can make and receive calls just fine, but I can't figure out how to play my Spotify without having to plug the cable into my phone and listening to it that way. Is it my car or the app that's no...

• I have a 2011 Chevy Cruze that is paired to my phone. I can make and receive calls just fine, but I can't figure out how to play my Spotify without having to plug the cable into my phone and listenin...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

still cant get my premium suscription

I paid for the premium suscription, but Im still on the free mode. First, I closed the app and entered again, and still on free mode. Then I totally erased the app and downloaded again... but still on free mode..... what else can I do???

• I paid for the premium suscription, but Im still on the free mode. First, I closed the app and entered again, and still on free mode. Then I totally erased the app and downloaded again... but still o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback Glitch (Only one genre plays from my multi genre playlist)

For some reason when I use Spotify on my S6 Edge to control playback of Spotify on my PC, Spotify will only play country music from my playlist. My playlist consists of over 2000 songs and only half of them are country. When I try to re-shuffle on my...

• For some reason when I use Spotify on my S6 Edge to control playback of Spotify on my PC, Spotify will only play country music from my playlist. My playlist consists of over 2000 songs and only half ...
  • rastinmajera
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens to my saved songs when I uninstall the app?

I will start this by saying I am a Premium user and I use Spotify almost solely on my Galaxy Note 4. Recently I have been getting a pop-up that says I have reached the maximum number of downloads. From what I understand this is 3,333 on a single devi...

• I will start this by saying I am a Premium user and I use Spotify almost solely on my Galaxy Note 4.  Recently I have been getting a pop-up that says I have reached the maximum number of downloa...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes

not recieving what I pay for

about a day or two I purchase the promotion of 3 months for .99 . I was excited to listen to music without adds, but when I when to see if my account was active to the promotion everything was still the same . I cant listen to the music I choose . th...

• Casual Listener
  • about a day or two I purchase the promotion of 3 months for .99 . I was excited to listen to music without adds, but when I when to see if my account was active to the promotion everything was still ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically shuts down Spotify after +/-3 tracks

No idea why, but everytime i'm listening to spotify it automatically shut itself down after about 3 tracks.I tried to reinstall but nothing works...some ideas anyone?Cheerz,B.

• No idea why, but everytime i'm listening to spotify it automatically shut itself down after about 3 tracks. I tried to reinstall but nothing works...some ideas anyone? Cheerz, B.
  • Sarah_gregan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

the music dissepears from offlinemode

why do the music I have downloaded to offline mode, dissepears on my phone and computer all the time? I have to download again and again all the time, and it's so irritating! So its not very usefull to have premium if the music dissepears from offlin...

• why do the music I have downloaded to offline mode, dissepears on my phone and computer all the time? I have to download again and again all the time, and it's so irritating! So its not very usefull ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

Hihi why dont i have an option on the spotify subscribtion to redeeen my code CAN SOMEONE HELP ?

• Hihi why dont i have an option on the spotify subscribtion to redeeen my code CAN SOMEONE HELP ?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop reuploading existing tracks to spotify playlists

I don't know why but every few weeks or so spotify reuploads the entire playlist together with new and old songs, nullifying the purpose of the "sort by recently added" option. I want to know which songs in a playlist are new. In other words somethin...

• Music Fan
  • I don't know why but every few weeks or so spotify reuploads the entire playlist together with new and old songs, nullifying the purpose of the "sort by recently added" option. I want to know which s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost access

I have tried to access music on sonos and it says access to Spotify lost and is deleting my playlists. What do I do.

• I have tried to access music on sonos and it says access to Spotify lost and is deleting my playlists.  What do I do.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paid .99$ twice still doesn't allow me to use premium!?!?! help

I had a free month trial a while ago and I wanted to use the .99 $ for 3 months i entered my card info again and it charged me but then said because i had the free trial I couldn't use premium. I thought ok maybe it didn't charge me since it said I c...

• I had a free month trial a while ago and I wanted to use the .99 $ for 3 months i entered my card info again and it charged me but then said because i had the free trial I couldn't use premium. I tho...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • premium fail help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ManuelaTeodoro

Recebi um e-mail de falha no pagamento da mensalidade spotify.Efetuei o pagamento.Na minha fatura o valor veio duplicado. Gostaria de uma resolução.

• Casual Listener
  • Recebi um e-mail de falha no pagamento da mensalidade spotify. Efetuei o pagamento. Na minha fatura o valor veio duplicado. Gostaria de uma resolução.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic payment

Could you please transfer payment from my gmail account to my Yahoo account.. I no longer use the gmail account and haven't for a while. Then cancel that gmail account please... I only use my yahoo account so transfer automatic payments to hit the co...

• Could you please transfer payment from my gmail account to my Yahoo account.. I no longer use the gmail account and haven't for a while. Then cancel that gmail account please... I only use my yahoo a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify logs me out and deletes downloaded songs

So this has happened a couple times. And what happens is that spotify forgets my account and I have to log in again. It also forgets where my storage location is in the settings. When I try to set it back to the area it was, it says there's an error....

• Casual Listener
  • So this has happened a couple times. And what happens is that spotify forgets my account and I have to log in again. It also forgets where my storage location is in the settings. When I try to set it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos and Android Issue - Spotify has been paused because account is used somewhere else

I have an issue here that surrounds use of Spotify on my phone and my Sonos system. When I'm playing music on my Sonos system and I start Spotify on my phone, it pauses the audio on my Sonos system. Additionally, if I'm playing music on my phone and ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an issue here that surrounds use of Spotify on my phone and my Sonos system. When I'm playing music on my Sonos system and I start Spotify on my phone, it pauses the audio on my Sonos system. ...
  • Speedhacks
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArtWork not showing on lock screen

Hello all,I know this problem has been asked a lot. I am currently using the latest version of spotify and Android and album art Works are not showing on lock screen. I am a premium user. Got Samsung a5 2016. I looked up for a solution but couldnt fi...

• Hello all, I know this problem has been asked a lot. I am currently using the latest version of spotify and Android and album art Works are not showing on lock screen. I am a premium user. Got Sam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The song "Blessings" from Chance's new album: Coloring Book

My galaxy s6 edge fails to recognize that Blessings and Blessings are 2 different tracks on the same album. It always plays the same one for both, but I actually want to listen to the 2 DIFFERENT tracks. Is this a bug with spotify or just my phone???...

• My galaxy s6 edge fails to recognize that Blessings and Blessings are 2 different tracks on the same album. It always plays the same one for both, but I actually want to listen to the 2 DIFFERENT tra...
  • adamantwinds
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't open Podcast-Link

Hi, I sent me this link to my smartphone: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0VpyIy8Srg5IKQdRAbDDH1#numberToText_linkTexting_0 It's a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini. The Spotify-App is installed and updatet, but the link won't open. I also don't have a "shows"...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I sent me this link to my smartphone: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0VpyIy8Srg5IKQdRAbDDH1#numberToText_linkTexting_0   It's a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini. The Spotify-App is instal...
  • valymar
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes