Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 49 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 49 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo entrar a spotify

Estoy ligado a facebookComo borró datos para asociar facebook a otra cuenta si no me deja entrar a la cuenta de Spotify??

• Estoy ligado a facebook Como borró datos para asociar facebook a otra cuenta si no me deja entrar a la cuenta de Spotify??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify app installation on Wiko Lenny

I can't install the Spotify App on my Wiko Lenny Android smartphone Android Verson 4.4.2. I try since three days via Google play Store and it doesn't work. What can be wrong?? I joined spotify premium family three days ago.Thank you for hints!

• I can't install the Spotify App on my Wiko Lenny Android smartphone Android Verson 4.4.2. I try since three days via Google play Store and it doesn't work. What can be wrong?? I joined spotify premiu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelar mi suscripcion

Como cancelo mi suscripcion

• Casual Listener
  • Como cancelo mi suscripcion
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Running on Sony Z5 Compact

Hi, I have a Sony Z5 Compact and have Spotify Premium but I can't find "Running" function. It is really annoying due it is a great function. Does anyone know if the function is available on Sony Z5 series? Have read that the function doesn't support ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a Sony Z5 Compact and have Spotify Premium but I can't find "Running" function. It is really annoying due it is a great function. Does anyone know if the function is available on ...
  • peddro123
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth speaker disconnecting after one song

Spotify continues to play but nothing comes out of the phone or speaker. I know the speaker itself is fine because it never cuts off during google play use. Ver 4.4.0.1008

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify continues to play but nothing comes out of the phone or speaker. I know the speaker itself is fine because it never cuts off during google play use. Ver 4.4.0.1008
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Android Update Problems

Since the last "update" spotify hasn't been working on my phone. I log in and try to download my music and listen to music but when ever I move around the folders, the app glitches out and it semi restarts jumping through the log in screen again and ...

• Regular
  • Since the last "update" spotify hasn't been working on my phone. I log in and try to download my  music and listen to music but when ever I move around the folders, the app glitches out and it s...
  • Sommerac
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Voice recognition not working on Androidauto

When I first received my car I could use the voice recognition to play a song, however, currently if I tried to it comes back with "Spotify doesn't seem to be working at the moment". Songs will play if I manually play them. Any fixes?

• When I first received my car I could use the voice recognition to play a song, however, currently if I tried to it comes back with "Spotify doesn't seem to be working at the moment". Songs will play ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment.

I have troed to get premium twice but i couldnt because i ised my card on my friends account, and it still charges me every time i enter my card information. I would like to know how to A. Get my money back and B. How to get premium.Thank you

• I have troed to get premium twice but i couldnt because i ised my card on my friends account, and it still charges me every time i enter my card information. I would like to know how to A. Get my mon...
  • Yolondaburt1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Making Albums offline

Quick question. When you make an album offline (or 'download' it for offline use), how much mobile data does this use?

• Regular
  • Quick question.  When you make an album offline (or 'download' it for offline use), how much mobile data does this use?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Up Next queue deletes songs after editing

I tried moving a song and it got a weird graphical error where the two songs merged and then the app froze up and restarted I think. Afterwards I was able to move a song on the list but when I did that it deleted all the songs in my queue that were l...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried moving a song and it got a weird graphical error where the two songs merged and then the app froze up and restarted I think. Afterwards I was able to move a song on the list but when I did th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs repeating

Hi,I'm currently streaming the EDM radio and find its playing the same 20 - 30 songs all the time regardless of if I downvote or like them. Does anyone know if theres a solution for this ? Also when does the EDM playlists get new songs ?

• Hi, I'm currently streaming the EDM radio and find its playing the same 20 - 30 songs all the time regardless of if I downvote or like them.  Does anyone know if theres a solution for this...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't download local files (although it says it does and it used to work that way)

Hello! A couple of days ago my playlists emptied on my phone, so I reinstalled the Spotify app. Then, as usual, I would open a playlist and click "Download", only to see the message that non-premium users can only download local files onto the phone....

• Hello!   A couple of days ago my playlists emptied on my phone, so I reinstalled the Spotify app. Then, as usual, I would open a playlist and click "Download", only to see the message that...
  • YOLOLandmine420
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Contraté premium, pero Spotify no se cobra.

Me quedo con saldo retenido, ¿alguien sabe a donde puedo llamar para que se cobren y me den servicio premium?

• Me quedo con saldo retenido, ¿alguien sabe a donde puedo llamar para que se cobren y me den servicio premium?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Contraté premium y sigo siendo.free

contrate la cuenta premium y sigo siendo free. ya reinicie la aplicación borre las caches . lo desinstale y lo volvi a instalar y nada sigo igual lo peor es que en mi resumen llega el descuento me gustaria poder disfrutar lo que compre

• Casual Listener
  • contrate la cuenta premium y sigo siendo free. ya reinicie la aplicación borre las caches . lo desinstale y lo volvi a instalar y nada sigo igual lo peor es que en mi resumen llega el descuento me gu...
  • Lorenalvarez
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer Fuction Issues

Hello, I have problems with the equalizer function. If this function is activated, when I push the play/pause button, the sound increases itself automatically by a few milliseconds. Some times the filters dont work after a restart of the equalizer fu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have problems with the equalizer function. If this function is activated, when I push the play/pause button, the sound increases itself automatically by a few milliseconds. Some times the fi...
  • DanielRubio
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Equalizer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Randomly Skips Songs and Jumps on Android

Hi, I'm having a weird problem with spotify. Yes, I am a paying premium user. So, on my Nexus 4 I will choose a track to play and it will play and them suddenly it will skip a few seconds around (forward or back), then it will just skip to the next t...

• Hi, I'm having a weird problem with spotify. Yes, I am a paying premium user. So, on my Nexus 4 I will choose a track to play and it will play and them suddenly it will skip a few seconds around (f...
  • striplay
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

chromecast audio - cannot add tracks to list

When I start a list and connect to chromecast audio it will only play the songs that were in the list when I made the connection. I cannot add tracks of change the order. The chromecast will still play them as the list was before. I want to add track...

• Casual Listener
  • When I start a list and connect to chromecast audio it will only play the songs that were in the list when I made the connection. I cannot add tracks of change the order. The chromecast will still pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • chromecast audio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Version problem

I am not able to use my premium version.When I open spotify app in my Nexus 6p it shows your trial version of 7 days has ended.When I open my fido account subscription of fido it shows me that my premium version will be expiring on 22nd Dec,2017.What...

• I am not able to use my premium version.When I open spotify app in my Nexus 6p it shows your trial version of 7 days has ended.When I open my fido account subscription of fido it shows me that my pre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disdire rinnovo premium

Voglio disdire il rinnovo dell'abbonamento premium ma credo di aver attivato un'altro abbonamento free per sbaglio, quindi in qel caso voglio disdire entrambi. E non riesco più ad accedere perché mi dice k è un utente estero..non capisco più niente

• Visitor
  • Voglio disdire il rinnovo dell'abbonamento premium ma credo di aver attivato un'altro abbonamento free per sbaglio, quindi in qel caso voglio disdire entrambi. E non riesco più ad accedere perché mi ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music stops after 2 or 3 tracks have gone by

I'm having troubles with my Spotify account on my adndroid. When I begin listening to my Spotify on my android, after a few tracks my Spotify closes it self out. I would then have to re open the app and re press play on the song. The song will start ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having troubles with my Spotify account on my adndroid. When I begin listening to my Spotify on my android, after a few tracks my Spotify closes it self out. I would then have to re open the app ...
  • mg71186
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes