Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Clear the queue

Clear the queue

Plan : Premium

Device : Samsung XCover 5

Operating System : Android 13

Version : Spotify 8.8.96.364

My Question or Issue

Hello,

For 2 weeks, i often have trouble with the songs queue. Playlist is added twice in the queue, or songs from the previous session remains in the queue and won't let me play something else until I delete them. When I just want to add ONE podcast to the queue, between musics, it would play the next podcasts of the author instead of the queue...

Where is the Clear Queue button in the queue ? I can't see it anymore, is there any other way to clear the queue than cleaning the cache ? (Easier options than cleaning the cache every damn time...)

3 Replies

Greeting you with a waggy tail jooliet!

Sounds like quite the pain, "Clear Queue" is located right hand side of the screen just below the currently playing track in the Queue view. Hopefully that'll allow you to have better queuing control.

F9DF5A10-4D5D-4367-9767-F436A179C733_4_5005_c.jpeg Screen Shot 2024-01-03 at 10.30.55 AM.png

Give me a howl with any other questions,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

That looks like it's for the mobile app. The clear qeue button has disappeared in the web app, as far as I can tell. Please point it out for us if you see it. I tried to upload a screenshot, but I'd have to leave this screen and try to log in. I've had such bad luck with finding my way back to where I began, I'm not even going to try that. 

Howldy @RoBro1710
Click the "Queue" button bottom right hand side and "Clear Queue" should be located in that menu/sidebar depending on app or web. Should is definitely the keyword here, lemme know if you are seeing anything different on the app or open.spotify!

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 5.39.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2024-03-19 at 5.49.43 PM.png

-🐶

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts