Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded playlists disappears

Downloaded playlists disappears

It happened again: I have downloaded some playlists on my Galaxy Nexus and today they were all gone. Or not gone, they aren't just downloaded anymore. 

This has happened to me several times with 3 different phones, it's time to fix this problem now Spotify.

3 Replies

I am experiencing the same issue. Thinking it could be an authorised device issue after reading several threads. Interestingly just got a Nexus 10 and downloaded qplaylists are happily preserved on that device

i got the same problem with my htc sensation (and had it with my old phone, too). this is so annoying as i don't see the point of paying for spotify premium when i still can only listen to music at home.  i can download several playlists and they still work as long as i listen to them but when i stop playing the music next time when i try to they all aren't downloaded anymore. except for one playlist which always stays... please change that, spotify!

@dasnils wrote:

i got the same problem with my htc sensation (and had it with my old phone, too). this is so annoying as i don't see the point of paying for spotify premium when i still can only listen to music at home.  i can download several playlists and they still work as long as i listen to them but when i stop playing the music next time when i try to they all aren't downloaded anymore. except for one playlist which always stays... please change that, spotify!

It sounds like you are experiencing a known android bug which is documented here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts