Free

Country

India

Device

(iPhone XR)

Operating System

(iOS 16.6)

My Question or Issue

I have been using Spotify in my iPhone XR as well as other devices with same account. And there is a problem from a long time that is not encountered in other devices.

These are the few changes that i have encountered in my App in iPhone :

• i cannot change the time of the current song playing like i cannot change the current song from 2:25 to 1:45 or go forward i have to listen to complete song as a whole I cannot hear the phrase of a song as i wish

• i cannot see queue of the songs that are about to play or change it’s order 
• i cannot skip more than 6 songs in an hour when I uninstall and reinstall the app it resolves for few hours or days but then again it keeps happening 
• i cannot replay the previous song, the button is not working it is like it has been disabled.

And all these issues are not encountered in other devices or when I contacted the customer care and they gave test account to login.. on this device there was no issue with the test account it became normal. Or there is no issue with the same account in other device i.e. my iPad. Kindly resolve this issue. It is very difficult for me to continue with so limited features. 

24 Replies

This is not solved for me at all - I'm using Android with latest system, and latest version of Spotify app - there is no way to fast forward within a song - only skip to the next song.  If you hold the button nothing happens.  Like the initial comment, this makes spotify completely unusable for me.  Too bad, as this would otherwise be a great app and experience.

I've watched tons of things but the little three lines they keep saying I should have, I don't. I'm also using the android mobile free version so it's kinda sucky

In the playlist I am not able to access any songs as it doesn't show any songs in all the playlists I play. It directs me to home. And also after searching for any particular song, I can't play it and it doesn't play.

It won’t let me put a song on loop or replay a song. It also wouldn’t allow me to go back to the previous song I was listening to. When I click on a song it won’t play but instead it will just take me to a random playlist and I have to keep skipping u til I get the song I want.

I've all my playlists but I can't play the songs just the preview is playing and sometimes it's showing empty or whenever I'm trying to play some other songs it's showing discovered a premium feature...

Suggested posts