Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have Spotify Premium but it won't let me download playlist

I have Spotify Premium but it won't let me download playlist

Hello.  I have Premium (Just got it) but I can't download on my phone.  Can someone please help me?  This is literally THE reason why I chose to opt for Premium.

Here is the order ID if this helps at all.  Please help!

8 Replies

here is the order ID again, I don't know why it didn't post on the last one:  

look, Spotify has no support number to call.  I'm going on a road trip.  I'm just gonna buy it again but I'm gonna use this post as a reference when I ask for a refund.

HI. Did you check out this thread and follow the steps there?

Hello i cant download music in my spotify app. All my musics are lost. Can you help me?thank you

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

There are a few possible reasons why your downloads might have been removed:

• You've downloaded music to more than 3 devices.
  • You haven't been online with Spotify at least once in the last 30 days. 
  • You've recently reinstalled the app (doing so automatically removes downloaded tracks from your device). 
  • Your Spotify app needs updating. 
  • Your SD card (if your device has one) has become compromized (dislodged, corrupted, etc.) 
  • The content's been removed from Spotify altogether. 
  • The content's been updated. Tracks in some playlists, such as Discover Weekly and other Spotify-curated playlists are updated regularly, meaning tracks might be removed. 

If your tracks won't stay downloaded to your device, we recommend removing all your active offline devices (see: Manage your active offline devices (below), then reinstall the app before downloading the tracks again. 

Hope this helps!

You have to log in once every 30 days to ensure your downloaded music isn't removed??

This is baffling. I'm currently having issues moving my music to an SD card with 50+ gigs, yet the "Storage" option isn't showing. Tried just about everything.

Why does your software have such a horrible UX?

This sounds like bull**bleep** to  me. I pay 9.99 to have the music i pay for why the **bleep** shoudl i ahve to log in every 30 days or woory about reconnecting and re - requesting to download all the songs for offlien that is **bleep**ing bull**bleep**

Cancel your service.  Sign up with Google play.  even if you can get the songs to download, they will disappear.  Spotify's app is ghetto and they have NO customer service or support.  Additinoally, they are a bunch of d-bags!  EAT **bleep** spotify!

Suggested posts