Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all my downloaded songs

Lost all my downloaded songs

I have joined Spotfy yesterday, and already signed to the Premium account. I have spent all day long downloading songs so I can hear them in the Offline mode. In the end of the day, after using the app without any problems, I realize all the songs I downloaded weren't available in the Offline mode. And now, after almost 1000 songs downloaded, it will take hours backup all the songs... this shouldn't be happening... I've spent.4 months using Google Play and that never happened....
3 Replies

I have the same issue here.. At first I realized that if you turn off the download switch you cannot listen the "downloaded" songs. I had to turn it on and connect to the wifi and then I didn't have to wait for the songs to download again. Since then I just don't touch the switch. But today, all those songs were not available offline. I did the same and connected to the wifi but now it is downloading all the songs again. Not sure if there is something wrong with the app but I got Spotify Premium to use it offline and it does not work 😕

Same thing.
My downloaded song are lost every two or three days.

for me too, from time to time spootify seems to erase all mis dowloaded songs, whitout any news.

And when i enter the app, start to redowload all the songs. right know im dowloading 2k of songs, so its going to take a couple of hours. can anyone know why that happens???

grettings from argentina. 

Suggested posts