Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unplayable album

I'm unable to play an album I've downloaded. The album in question is called 'less is more' by Stewart Mac. I've played the album previously and not had a problem with it. I went to play it today and its now unplayable. I've tried uninstalling and re...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm unable to play an album I've downloaded. The album in question is called 'less is more' by Stewart Mac. I've played the album previously and not had a problem with it. I went to play it today and...
  • Rachyandle
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't play the new album of Nicky Jam

I'm from Colombia and I want listening the new album of Nicky Jam but the app say me the album is not for my contry and that's don't have sents because Nicky Jam it's Colombian what's happen?

• I'm from Colombia and I want listening the new album of Nicky Jam but the app say me the album is not for my contry and that's don't have sents because Nicky Jam it's Colombian what's happen?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Search function is not working

Using the latest Spotify Android app (1.0.0970.2353) and the search function works about 1 in 10 times. When it fails, I receive the 'Oops Something went wrong' error. I have tried everything from uninstalling/reinstalling and rebooting my device wit...

• Casual Listener
  • Using the latest Spotify Android app (1.0.0970.2353) and the search function works about 1 in 10 times. When it fails, I receive the 'Oops Something went wrong' error. I have tried everything from un...
  • Onemip
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Android Intent - Add Currently Playing Song to a Specific Playlist

Happy Sunday Folks, For Spotify on Android I would like to initiate a tasker task to add the currently playing song to a specific playlist. I will initiate a task via autovoice (Calling out the specific name of the playlist that I want to add the son...

• Casual Listener
  • Happy Sunday Folks,   For Spotify on Android I would like to initiate a tasker task to add the currently playing song to a specific playlist. I will initiate a task via autovoice (Calling out ...
  • Vif0u
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music stops playing when phone locks

I have a ZTE Axon 7. This issue started today, maybe when the app updated itself. I tried tweeking with phone and app settings but nothing seems to work. Please help and be as detailed as possible. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I have a ZTE Axon 7. This issue started today, maybe when the app updated itself. I tried tweeking with phone and app settings but nothing seems to work. Please help and be as detailed as possible. T...
  • ZTEAxon7John
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashing

Hi all,I am having an issue with spotify on my LG g5 Android phone.It will play a few songs and then at the end of the current song playback will just stop and I cannot restart it again. The spotify icon in the notification centre goes unresponsive (...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I am having an issue with spotify on my LG g5 Android phone. It will play a few songs and then at the end of the current song playback will just stop and I cannot restart it again. The ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotfy pausing music.

Hello guys. Following:I'm using sportfy on my galaxy s6 with a 30 day Premium account. I downloaded some songs to test .. when I put it in Off-LIne mode and synchronize the blutooth the music pauses.I have already uninstalled the App by clearing the ...

• Hello guys. Following: I'm using sportfy on my galaxy s6 with a 30 day Premium account. I downloaded some songs to test .. when I put it in Off-LIne mode and synchronize the blutooth the music pause...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No me permite descargar canciones en la SD

Buenas! Tengo un BQ Aquaris E4 y en configuración no me sale la opción de guardar mi música descargada para utilizar en modo sin conexión en la tarjeta SD. Esta es la razón por la que me hice premium, ya que si no me deja, no hay ninguna diferencia e...

• Buenas! Tengo un BQ Aquaris E4 y en configuración no me sale la opción de guardar mi música descargada para utilizar en modo sin conexión en la tarjeta SD. Esta es la razón por la que me hice premium...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not playing songs when changes songs

Everytime the app changes to a new song on my s7 edge, it basically just stops and won't play till i unlock the phone and resart the app.

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime the app changes to a new song on my s7 edge, it basically just stops and won't play till i unlock the phone and resart the app.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gereksiz ucret

ben herhangi bir üyelik isteğinde bulunmamama rağmen standart servislerden yararlanmam için benden 3.99 tl hattımdan kesinti olmuş. ben üye olmak istemiyorum ve ücretin iadesini istiyorum. Acil.!!

• ben herhangi bir üyelik isteğinde bulunmamama rağmen standart servislerden yararlanmam için benden 3.99 tl hattımdan kesinti olmuş. ben üye olmak istemiyorum ve ücretin iadesini istiyorum. Acil.!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

List of favourites interrupted by non favourites

Hi, I have the following 'problem'I have added several songs to my Favourites list, through the Android app.when I listen to this list, I sometimes hear songs that are NOT on my favourite list.(these are songs by various artists that do have songs in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have the following 'problem' I have added several songs to my Favourites list, through the Android app. when I listen to this list, I sometimes hear songs that are NOT on my favourite list. ...
  • Dekwa
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist to songs

How can have songs of the playlist unto songs?

• How can have songs of the playlist unto songs?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify app closing itself on android 6.0

Hi,I recently had a new phone ( Cubot Dinausor ), so i'm now using Spotify on it. But at random time, after a few seconds of listenning to music or after few songs, sometimes during a song, my Spotify app closes itself without any error message, shut...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently had a new phone ( Cubot Dinausor ), so i'm now using Spotify on it. But at random time, after a few seconds of listenning to music or after few songs, sometimes during a song, my Spot...
  • coco2ligne
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No se descarga la musica Android 6.0

Tengo un Huawei Gx8 con android 6.0 pero al seleccionar en la play list "descargar" empieza en la parte de arriba sobre la cortina de notificación el proceso de descarga. Es decir el % y las canciones que faltan. Pero estás canciones "descargadas" nu...

• Tengo un Huawei Gx8 con android 6.0 pero al seleccionar en la play list "descargar" empieza en la parte de arriba sobre la cortina de notificación el proceso de descarga. Es decir el % y las cancione...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download via WIFI - works fine via cellular

HelloI can't download a single phone if connected through wifi on both my samsung note3 and note4, but playback works like a charm and I can download songs though both my laptop and my girlfriends Samsung S6 so Wifi router and firewall is not an issu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I can't download a single phone if connected through wifi on both my samsung note3 and note4, but playback works like a charm and I can download songs though both my laptop and my girlfriend...
  • Petekearns
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuck on repeat

I do not have subscribtion but my songs are stuck on repeat so that only one song keeps playing and I have to use up my skips just to change the song

• I do not have subscribtion but my songs are stuck on repeat so that only one song keeps playing and I have to use up my skips just to change the song
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files not downloading onto my offline playlist

They previously worked, but all of a sudden the new ones I added are greyed out on my phone and will not download. I have tried everything from deleting the app and reinstalling it, but nothing works. Now that I reinstalled it, the songs I previously...

• Regular
  • They previously worked, but all of a sudden the new ones I added are greyed out on my phone and will not download. I have tried everything from deleting the app and reinstalling it, but nothing works...
  • aramchoii
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

App keep switching to a channel I never followed...

Hi all,When I open the app on my Samsung s5 it sometimes starts playing music from some channel I have never heard of. I just changed my password in case someone was getting into my account and unlinked all devices. I noticed that an Iphone was in th...

• Hi all, When I open the app on my Samsung s5 it sometimes starts playing music from some channel I have never heard of. I just changed my password in case someone was getting into my account and unl...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes