Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple Issues... (Motorola g6)

Multiple Issues... (Motorola g6)

Hi. Recently I switched phones (from Blu R1 HD [which did not have any issues] to a Motorola g6), and I have been experiencing a few technical difficulties. Here are some specs:

- Android Oreo 8.0.0 (I think pie has yet to arrive)

- Premium Account

- Project Fi

- Motorola g6 as aforementioned

- Spotify cache is cleared

Here are my issues:

- Spotify will not display what I am playing through Discord, unless I am playing it on my laptop. I have enabled and reenabled the connection on discord and have made sure that Device Broadcast Status is also on, but to no avail.

- Will cease playing, apparently at random. Sometimes it is paused and sometimes it still displays the playing symbol, but the bar does not move. It will eventually, after a long time, begin playing again. I have tried before to continue playing with some success but there is always latency before it resumes.

- Displays the wrong (previous) song playing. (For instance, switching from a Hall & Oates song to a Killers song and still showing Hall & Oates as playing). The song that I want to play is in fact playing, but the bottom bar incorrectly displays it. Only if I tap the bar does it change to the correct song. I am fairly certain that this only happens if I switch songs manually.

- Spotify displays my name (wafflesNbacon77) in the actual app, but the community hub and emails display it as a random jumble of numbers and letters. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

If you have any insight as to how to fix any of these issues, please HMU as the cool kids would say. I would love for this to be resolved.

0 Replies

Suggested posts