Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music information in my car

Music information in my car

For weeks Spotify has presented problems in my device. Previously the integration of Spotify with my car ( Ford Fiesta SYNC ) was perfect , displaying the information on the currently playing song and allowing me to change songs. I do not know what happened but it stopped working.

Currently only it appears " Untitled" or "Unknown" ; and I tried reinstalling the application, even I factory reset the phone .

Someone knows a solution? I'm sure the problem is only with my device, because my brother connect his Nexus 5 and it worked perfectly.

It is important to say that my decive is a Huawei Ascend P7

Thankkkssss

6 Replies

Hi there @javargasp10,

Click this Link and check that fulfill are requirements.

Q

If it's any consolation, I'm experiencing the same issue. Have had a P7 for the better part of a year and bluetooth properly captured spotify info for months; then 3-4 months ago it just stopped. Now the car can only control volume and doesn't display artist or song name. Really frustrating. #firstworldproblems

Hi @basbalsax06,

this either could be a problem caused by your phone or by your car.

my tip is on the phone, because that's more likely possible.

I suggest you to delete your phone from the list of the phones which are registered to the car via bluetooth (also do this with your car on your phone's list). Then reconnect the phone to the car and see what happen.

If the problem is still there, then please try a reinstallation of Spotify on your phone. BE AWARE: You have to redownload your songs you made available offline!

I hope this helps you!

Q

It does'nt works, I tried deleting all The configuration of my phone (factory reset) and deleting my phone of the list of the car.

😞

What car do you actually have @basbalsax06?

@javargasp10,

Do you use your phone via bluetooth in your car or over USB in your car?

Q

Via bluetooth

Suggested posts