Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nothing is working!

Nothing is working!

I've been using my sister'a spotify account for a while because she has unlimited, so I decided to sign up for unlimited myself and use my account. It's been 5 days, and I've had nothing but problems. I can't get any of my music offline like I could on her account. I can download music, but I can't actually select music to listen to-I can only hit the shuffle button ONCE and then I'm stuck with whatever it decides to play. What is happening?! What kind of welcome is this? Can't select music, can't get it offline. This is not what I'm paying for!!
5 Replies

Also I may add that I have an iPhone 5s and the app was recently updated. I've tried logging out and uninstalling the app. Nothing has worked. Spotify members have done nothing to help.

Unlimited is exactly the same as free on a mobile phone. Adverts, shuffle only and no downloading music for offline listening. You'll need to upgrade to Premium for those.

That's the thing-I have upgraded to premium but it still just shows up as me having regular membership.

Wait-I just realized that I didn't sign up for premium. I thought I did. Thank you!

No worries 🙂

Suggested posts