Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nothing works properly

Nothing works properly

Come on spotify get it together you seem to be the only company that cannot get a 1/2 decent reliable app. Sound never starts with playing song. Have to exit spotify and start another music app to get sound out of spotify. Playlists are consistently being removed from the download list. Bluetooth never works between my phone and spotify. Your fix is always uninstall and reinstall im not doing this on a weekly basis as it is ridiculous. We pay for a working app so give us one
8 Replies

Have you tried Uninstalling and reinstalling? 

Should not have to reinstall weekly....

Hey @zrock2010.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this!

Could you make sure to perform a clean reinstall by following the relevant steps here, making sure to clear all the app data as well (step 4)?

Let us know how it goes 🙂

I have followed those directions at least a dozen times... Some times it works sometimes it doesent. When it works it only works for a week or so then back to the same old **bleep**.  Now spotify is stops playing as soon as i get into wifi range.. 

lol nailed it

well so much for not doing another reinstall.  Get a email saying that i had to change pass. Went and changed pass well now spotify in my truck is somehow logging in with my google account info even though i have never told or gave it permission to. Then as soon as i get into wifi range it tryed logging on with my regular info and password and gets stuck in a visious loop.. and never lets me add the new pass... 

Frigging rediculous... Want to hire some real coders please that can actually write a proper code.  Its not rocket sience for someone that knows what they are doing 

Hey @zrock2010.

Thanks for getting back to us.

We suggest you reach out to our Customer Support team here, who'll be able to help you out with the account issue you're having. 

Once that's sorted, they'll be able to troubleshoot the technical issues you mentioned.

Let us know how you get on 😉

I have already fixed account issue... like clockwork within a week the app is messed up again. U think with 100 million premium users at $10 per month spotify would focus a bit more on having a bug free app. I'm betting spotify puts in less than 1mil in research and development to keep it bug free. How hard is it to add a issue report within the app so developers can see what the app is doing... it's not rocket science I wrote bug free programs when I was going to school for programming.... gezzzz

Hire a couple of efficient good coders... you get what u pay for applies here to

Suggested posts