Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Offline playlist deleted from phone, won't let me download again.

Solved!

Offline playlist deleted from phone, won't let me download again.

Hi,

This morning my music stopped palying while I was lsitening to it, then later in the day when I checked my data I noticed a huge spike! It turns out that my offline songs had been deleted form my phone, as they won't play when i set spotify to offline mode.

I had previously downloaded all the songs and they were working fine the day before.

Galaxy s4 andrioid 5.0.1

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there.

Thanks for your kind input.

It is possible that you have by network problem used all allowed Offline devices, even if you never used all three, to check that follow instructions. Remove all your Spotify apps in any device you use. Log in to Spotify.com site with your details and in customer pages click Offline and then "Remove all offline devices". This will remove all the data - after that download apps back, log in and download all lists needed. This will fix the problem.

I hope this helps. Have a nice day!

Kind regards

Jyrziu ;d

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there.

Thanks for your kind input.

It is possible that you have by network problem used all allowed Offline devices, even if you never used all three, to check that follow instructions. Remove all your Spotify apps in any device you use. Log in to Spotify.com site with your details and in customer pages click Offline and then "Remove all offline devices". This will remove all the data - after that download apps back, log in and download all lists needed. This will fix the problem.

I hope this helps. Have a nice day!

Kind regards

Jyrziu ;d

Suggested posts