Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist won't update to cell

Playlist won't update to cell

So, I just deleted every track on my starred playlist. I then proceded to add some 500 songs to the same playlist (some new, some old). The starred playlist on my cell won't update to match the new playlist on my computer - it shows the same songs as the list did before I went on to delete it.

I've tried clearing data on the device, as well as reinstalling Spotify. Naturally, I've set the playlist to download through Spotify in "my devices" or whatever it's called.

Also, is there a workaround to adding local files to "songs?"

3 Replies

@user-removed - Are you still having issues with this or did it sort itself out for you?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yep, I'm still having problems in spite of multiple reinstalls on both devices.

I've noticed my cell (Android) keeps displaying a "downloading music" line in the notification area. When I drag down the notification tray, there's nothing to be seen, though.

I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here. They should be able to go into your playlists at the server side and try to fix any conflict. 

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts