Podcast don't stay offline

Re: Podcast don't stay offline

Sponken
Casual Listener

Same issue here on Nexus 5 Android 6.0.1

Spotify App 6.2.0.1028 armV7

Podcast was downloaded, everything works.

One Day after in my car, i was offline ... it didnt work anymore (screenshot)

Screenshot_20160928-083831.png

joshyftw
Casual Listener
I'm getting an issue where some of a podcast is downloaded, and the UI will say as much, and I'll be able to listen to some of it, but then it seems that it's only been partially downloaded.

mrmanson666
Roadie
Yeah, that happens to me, too

Bustyjan
Regular
Exactly this, same podcast, same issue

mrmanson666
Roadie

yeah, same podcast here!

TillTee
Casual Listener
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Android/PSA-Samsung-users-please-read/td-p/1334731

I dont know yet, if this helps. I will monitor it, but maybe someone else can try it too and get some updates.

mrmanson666
Roadie

no, that's something different

but thank you anyway

Jlamans

I also have the same problem! I have an iPhone 5 with the most up to date IOS Software and have subscribed to Spotify Premium.  My podcasts constantly delete and I have to redownload them daily.  If Spotify does not fix this glitch soon it will make me consider switching to a different streaming platform as I use these podcasts as a way to keep entertained on my 3 hours of commuting daily! I also subway so I do not have access to use my data to stream these podcasts.  Additionally, why are podcasts unavailable on a computer or laptop when using the app?  

jsnfrg
Regular

I have exactly the same issue 

linq
Regular
Having the exact same issue. On top of that there is now download progress indication for podcasts, as there is for music. If I click "Download" the indicator turns green instantly as if the podcast was fully downloaded in less than a second, which it is not.

Nexus 5, Android 6.0.1, Spotify 6.3.0.882
SUGGESTED POSTS