Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium features on Android

Solved!

Premium features on Android

If you've got a question about syncing your music offline on an Android device, we have a couple FAQs here: 

Listen offline

1. With an active Internet connection, select a playlist.

2. Tap Available Offline to ON at the top of the playlist.

3. A green arrow will appear next to the playlist when it’s available.

4. Turn on Offline Mode in Settings > Playback and tapping the switch at the top.

How do I remove my offline devices?

1. Log into your account on our website.
  2. Click Offline Devices at the top.
  3. Click REMOVE to reset an individual device or REMOVE ALL DEVICES to reset all offline devices on your account.

Why does Spotify sometimes top syncing offline playlists?

If tracks or playlists aren't fully syncing, check:

• The device is not in sleep mode.
  • There is enough free space to sync the songs (we recommend 1GB or more).
  • The device has an active Internet connection.
  • You haven't reached the limit of 3,333 songs per device.

Can I listen offline on more than one device?

Yes. You can save playlists for offline use on up to 3 devices. For example, you could use offline mode on your computer, tablet, and mobile phone at the same time. If you attempt to use offline mode on more than three devices, the oldest registered device won't work offline.

How many tracks can I sync to my device?

With a Spotify Premium subscription, you can sync for offline use 3,333 tracks from the Spotify catalogue on each device (phone, tablet, computer, etc.). If you're syncing your local files, there is no limit.

Have another question? Post it here and a member of the Community can help!

132 Replies

Hi there! I've got a weird problem here: I have recently paid for a mobile plan (Vodafone plan) that would allow me to obtain 12 months of spotify premium.

The first month has just passed, but after that spotify decided to return to the free version, and it seems that I'm not able to change it.

Vodafone customer service, which is still telling me that the "Spotify Option" is not active on my system, told me that could be a problem with my spotify account (I've made the subscription through facebook).

I don't know what to do. Anyone who could help?
Oh, before this 12 months mobile plan, I've had another 6 months plan with spotify included.

Any idea? 🙂

I was a very happy Unlimited user, decided to try the free trial of Premium, discovered it is FILLED with bugs, now I can't go back to Unlimited. Premium or Free only.

This is not a feature I like.

I paid for premium for 3 months and they only let me use premium for one month and I don't know what to do? Help.

I play a playlist or album in the regular order?? There is only one big shuffle button as if it's Spotify free. YOU GUYS need to introduce a simple straight forward PLAY button so people can listen to an album the way it was meant to be listened to. From Song 1 to Song 10. It is so extremely irritating when the songs are not in order.

I used a Code and then they said it worked but it dont i need help

I have a the premium Spotify account with my Rogers plan but it is not allowing me to play my music any more it's asking me to upgrade to a premium please help asap it's very frustrating.

How do i disable the android notifications bar that keeps spamming me with ads for Spotify gift and whatnot? I disabled all notifications under Settings but it still keeps coming back. 😞

Royal-Records© est. 20 | 09

Acabei de baixar e eu não consigo experimentar os primeiros sete dias grátis.

Pague mi cuenta premium hace 8 dias y de pronto me paso a free, pero se hizo el cobro hasta me llego el tikete por correo y en mi cta bancaria no aparece reembolso
Ya aplique sus metodos y nada!

@Atzincropez

Muchas veces es posible que se haya creado una cuenta duplicada con tu informacion de facebook. Si recibiste por email un recibo de pago, puedes buscar alli el nombre de usuario que debes usar para tener tu premium.

Busca donde dice:

Nombre de usuario/ID:  xxxxxxx

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Porque me quita espacio el modo offline que hago si no tengo mucho espacio y me faltan canciones de descargar??

@Nataliarodrigue

Depende del equipo que tengas. Si se puede, habria que ponerle una tarjeta de memoria para almacenar los contenidos offline en ella.

Si no es posible, habria que ver que apps tienes instaladas que no utilices para poder eliminarlas y asi poder tener mas espacio disponible.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Tenho Premium na conta. Só que quando logo essa conta em outro celular ela não estava mais Premium e agora ?

Boa tarde, eu aderi uma conta premium, mas a minha versão permaneceu free. Já desinstalei e instalei novamente o app e continuou a mesma coisa, o que faço?

Is the only one who could help me. 

Thanks. I didnt know how listen music in offline mode and this answer gave me the solution.

Thanks a lot 

I hv regis premium spotify..
Not hv chinese / korea / japan song ???
I search.. N not get all artist / song what i want.. Example..
Andy lau - everyone is number 1
Artist sam lee
Etc

Hope. Improved song / artist..

Meredith,please explain why my downloaded tracks, saved to the sd card, become completely unavailable frequently in a way that seems to be completely random.  The only constant factor is that whenever it happens, the app has (by itself) reset the default storage location to the internal storage.  When that happens and I try to switch it back to the sd card, all my previously downloaded tracks are erased.  This is very disappointing and is causing me to look for an alternative to Spotify.  I pay $120 per year for this service and the main reason I do that is to have access to my music when I'm offline.  Without this ability, I doubt that it's worth buying premium.

If anyone has suggestions for decent alternative apps, please reply with suggestions.

Hi. I can' download songs on, it' saying that I should turn on my settings on doeloading using cellular. It's already on, yet I can't still download. Hope you can help me with this one. Thank you!

Hello

I have a Nexus 4, running 5.1.1. It's a stock phone. My two issues are: Spotify will play fine in offline mode, log out and then back in and the app does not allow me to play any songs. I can navigate through the app just cant play. Only solution I have found is to log out and do a force stop. Then log back in, anoying much!

Second issue is that the app will play fine in off line mode for awhile then it just stops. App is completely frozen and their is a green circle spinning.  Only way to fix this is you guessed it. Forced stop.

I've had these two issues since I signed up for the premium service. Any solutions would be apreaceated! So far I have completely uninstalled the app and then reinstalled. Helped for a bit but its acting up again. 

Suggested posts