Premium features on Android

Solved!

Re: Premium features on Android

Daniel
Community Legend

ekaawaludin wrote:
So this only sync the metadata of the files? Hm, I think I got it. By the way I'm last.fm scrobbler of indie musics and sometime I edits the metadata of the files.

If you have local files it will also sync the actual mp3 across. If however it finds the track in the Spotify Library it will sync that file rather than the copy stored on your PC.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

hcspier
Casual Listener

Hi, before the last update, you could turn on a filter (I'm not sure whether this is the right English word or not, sorry) that would only show the playlists I could listen offline. Now I can't find this particular filter anymore, where can I find it? Does it still exist?

I hope someone can help me!

I'm sorry for the bad English grammar, and if I didn't use the right words to explain my problem. I hope you guys still understand what I mean! 

hcspier
Casual Listener

Hi, before the last update, you could turn on a filter (I'm not sure whether this is the right English word or not, sorry) that would only show the playlists I could listen offline. Now I can't find this particular filter anymore, where can I find it? Does it still exist?

I'm sorry for the bad English grammar, and if I didn't use the right words to explain my problem. I hope you guys still understand what I mean! 

Daniel
Community Legend

hcspier wrote:

Hi, it's still there. Just navigate to the Playlists section of 'My Music' pull down from the top and you'll see the filters. Tap the 3 lines at the top right and select 'Available offline only'.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

sober7
Casual Listener
volume and music quality is very low and sounds bad. have a droid ultra, plugged into a klipsh system, rdio was way better and louder, but app kept needing reset. Am on.premium spotify.now and music quality is bad. Have to turn it up way more on system. Have turned off eq on phone, have settings to extreme quality, and my phone is app free except for spotify and a few others, reloaded app and nothing worked. Still sounds horrible. Been.posting for 3 days now with no reply. Some help would be appreciated or i will cancel the service.

ashleylynn1
how do I reply to Facebook activity
1 person liked this

dougn626
I'm trying to get premium but it says at this time there is no support to upgrade my account but it said I'll b charged 9.99 2015-8-1

mattftw30
Hi! How will i get the spotify premium without credit card? Is it possible?

Hardcore89
I need help getting premium. I live in Canada and it keeps saying I need a zip code.

Alixtrol
Casual Listener

With Andriod Samsung mobile phone,everythinf goes very well...Casesam  and its accessories also...Samsung Galaxy S6 case

SUGGESTED POSTS