Premium features on Android

Solved!

Re: Premium features on Android

Alixtrol
Casual Listener

Samsung Starts Seeding Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For Galaxy Tab 4 10.1

kipinkerton
I purchased a premium membership today, received confirmation, and it shows that I have a premium subscription. However it isn't recognizing the premium upgrade on either my tablet or my android phone. I've logged out/in and deleted/re downloaded the app, still shows as the free version. Any tips on fully activting the premium account?

Daniel
Community Legend

kipinkerton wrote:
I purchased a premium membership today, received confirmation, and it shows that I have a premium subscription. However it isn't recognizing the premium upgrade on either my tablet or my android phone. I've logged out/in and deleted/re downloaded the app, still shows as the free version. Any tips on fully activting the premium account?

It can take a while to replicate through; especially if you upgraded on a different platform.. i.e. upgrading on the PC and using the Android app. I suggest trying another log out and back in again and if you still can't see it I recommend you contact Spotify Support using the form here.

You will get an automated reply at first, however if you need to chase them just reply to the email as it does get monitored.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

wllbdg
Casual Listener

Hi.  I have been searching around online and I cannot find any information on the new spotify features, specifically podcasts, coming to Android or PC app.  Someone on here told me last week that the new features are only on Apple.  Does anyone know if or when they will be coming to the other platforms?

Daniel
Community Legend

wllbdg wrote:

Hi.  I have been searching around online and I cannot find any information on the new spotify features, specifically podcasts, coming to Android or PC app.  Someone on here told me last week that the new features are only on Apple.  Does anyone know if or when they will be coming to the other platforms?

these features are coming to Android soon. Some are currently in testing already

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi there, I have a premium account, and I have this question, how the my music option works in terms of using Spotify in both PC and android device, I mean, when I save an album on the PC app,should be saved in Android app too right? And vice versa, from Android to PC. I ask that because sometimes I do save an album on PC but I can't find it on my Android app,or save an album to Android app and I can't find it on PC app

prinzess_tine
wie kann ich musik über den philips fideli abspielen? über spotify connect wird das gerät nicht angezeigt. gibt es eine möglichkeit ohne bluetoothdongle?

Mariogonza123
Casual Listener
Alguien me podria ayudar como darme de baja con el paquete premium

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

@Mariogonza123

To cancel your subscription, you need to sign into this page:

https://www.spotify.com/accounts/subscription/

Also check out the help guide:
https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/How-to-cancel-your-subscription

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

sandrait3
Ho problemi di conessioni su spotify..sia su il mio android che su il tablet, non riesco a fare il login!!!! apare conessioni in corso e li si ferma e non entra più!!! il mio abbonamento è premium,ho inviato una mail per assistenza e aspeto una risposta più presto possibile. Qualcuno potresti aiutarmi?!
SUGGESTED POSTS