Premium features on Android

Solved!

Re: Premium features on Android

Hi there! I've got a weird problem here: I have recently paid for a mobile plan (Vodafone plan) that would allow me to obtain 12 months of spotify premium.

The first month has just passed, but after that spotify decided to return to the free version, and it seems that I'm not able to change it.

Vodafone customer service, which is still telling me that the "Spotify Option" is not active on my system, told me that could be a problem with my spotify account (I've made the subscription through facebook).

I don't know what to do. Anyone who could help?
Oh, before this 12 months mobile plan, I've had another 6 months plan with spotify included.

Any idea? :)

navaira
Roadie

I was a very happy Unlimited user, decided to try the free trial of Premium, discovered it is FILLED with bugs, now I can't go back to Unlimited. Premium or Free only.

This is not a feature I like.

1 person liked this

jkampo0z15
I paid for premium for 3 months and they only let me use premium for one month and I don't know what to do? Help.
1 person liked this

Emu
Regular

I play a playlist or album in the regular order?? There is only one big shuffle button as if it's Spotify free. YOU GUYS need to introduce a simple straight forward PLAY button so people can listen to an album the way it was meant to be listened to. From Song 1 to Song 10. It is so extremely irritating when the songs are not in order.

Luis29
I used a Code and then they said it worked but it dont i need help

Marz016
I have a the premium Spotify account with my Rogers plan but it is not allowing me to play my music any more it's asking me to upgrade to a premium please help asap it's very frustrating.

Gerald_Tan
Casual Listener
How do i disable the android notifications bar that keeps spamming me with ads for Spotify gift and whatnot? I disabled all notifications under Settings but it still keeps coming back. :-(

Y05H

Royal-Records© est. 20 | 09

rosimar
Acabei de baixar e eu não consigo experimentar os primeiros sete dias grátis.

Atzincropez
Pague mi cuenta premium hace 8 dias y de pronto me paso a free, pero se hizo el cobro hasta me llego el tikete por correo y en mi cta bancaria no aparece reembolso
Ya aplique sus metodos y nada!
SUGGESTED POSTS