Premium "License to listen offline expired"

Premium "License to listen offline expired"

user-removed
Not applicable

So i've upgraded to Premium, I wish to listen to a playlist offline.

I'm able to login to Spotify for Ubuntu 12.04 (review version) and use the offline mode. However when i try and 'Sync' to my HTC device the phone app does **bleep** all. Spotify on Ubuntu does a little loading thing through the several tracks in my playlist.

The issue i'm having on my phone is it wont let me use 'Offline Mode'. I have logged out of facebook, spotify, etc. relogged in, checked my expiry date and everything it's all legitimate - why is this occuring?

5 Replies

Re: Premium "License to listen offline expired"

sharron
Regular
I am having same issue ...upgraded to premium but cant listen offline and keep getting message saying I am on a 48 hour trail and also my licence to listen offline has expired. Only upgraded to premium 24 hours ago ..Help please

Spotify
Spotify
Itsash - I've just tried moving some bits about in your account, can you try again for us?

Sharron - I replied to you on that other thread, is it working again?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

sharron
Regular

Hi

I have replied to your email :)

It is still not working and am still getting the message that my free trial expires in 24 hours although my account does show me as having a premium membership.

Today I received a message on my main computer saying that offline has been withdrawn from this computer. So now cant listen offline anywhere

ginarose878
Casual Listener
Same issue with offline license and disappearing downloaded playlists... Frustrating as this is why I pay for a premium acct. And I've recommended Premium to many friends. Any fix you can suggest would be appreciated!

tbagfish

Exactly the same problem - as of yesterday Spotify is telling me that my "available offline" license has expired, even though I only upgraded to premium a couple of weeks ago.

Does anybody have a resolution?

SUGGESTED POSTS