Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate playlist folder

I have my playlists organised into folders. One of the folders is called Subscribed Playlists, which contains all the playlists I have subscribed to. For some reason, the new Android app shows the Subscribed Playlists folder twice, once containing al...

• Roadie
  • I have my playlists organised into folders. One of the folders is called Subscribed Playlists, which contains all the playlists I have subscribed to.   For some reason, the new Android app s...
  • Vyx
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung Galaxy S3 updated to Jelly Bean, now remote control wont work with Spotify

I updated my phone to Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.1 to find out that Spotify suddenly isn't compatible with the remote control on the headphones which basically ruins the experince of having music on your phone if you need to take the darn thing out ever...

• I updated my phone to Jelly Bean, Android 4.1.1 to find out that Spotify suddenly isn't compatible with the remote control on the headphones which basically ruins the experince of having music on you...
  • beaumartinez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE ANSWER QUESTION ABOUT DOWNLOADING PLAYLIST

What's supposed to happen when I press 'download playlist' on my android phone?

• What's supposed to happen when I press 'download playlist' on my android phone?
  • Pergolaattori
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist folder shows up on mobile apps, but not on PC

I have a playlist that shows up on mobile apps (both Android and iPhone), but it isn't there in the desktop version of Spotify. There isn't anything in it, and I would like it to be removed.

• Regular
  • I have a playlist that shows up on mobile apps (both Android and iPhone), but it isn't there in the desktop version of Spotify.  There isn't anything in it, and I would like it to be removed.
  • jive71
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Sync

The error is "The disk is almost full. You can't offline sync any more playlists. Please unselect some plalist and try again." Problem is, neither of the "disk" on my phone are even close to full, so what's the deal?

• Casual Listener
  • The error is "The disk is almost full.  You can't offline sync any more playlists.  Please unselect some plalist and try again."  Problem is, neither of the "disk" on my phone are even...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! No sound on playback

My Mobile spotify was working fine a few days ago, when i finally decided to upgrade to Premium. Now there is no sound, even tho the program ''looks to be playing'' and I've tried everything I can think of. Reinstalled the app, Plugged headphones, ch...

• Casual Listener
  • My Mobile spotify was working fine a few days ago, when i finally decided to upgrade to Premium. Now there is no sound, even tho the program ''looks to be playing'' and I've tried everything I can ...
  • kurtahrens
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline content (Premium) doesn't work

I have had problems with listening to music since I got Premium a few months ago. Offline content turns green (ok to listen to) or gray (can't listen to) even though I have redowloaded several times. And, the few songs I have been able to save to off...

• I have had problems with listening to music since I got Premium a few months ago. Offline content turns green (ok to listen to) or gray (can't listen to) even though I have redowloaded several times....
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Yeah! A new Update... what was fixed... NOTHING!

Updating an app with nonsense stuff like EULA updates and completely ignoring bugs and missing features that are reported FOR MONTHS from HUNDREDS of PAYING customers.Congratulations Spotify, you do an amazing job in showing us customers the finger.T...

• Regular
  • Updating an app with nonsense stuff like EULA updates and completely ignoring bugs and missing features that are reported FOR MONTHS from HUNDREDS of PAYING customers. Congratulations Spotify, you...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with offline playlist disappear

Hi there, i've got the same problem that's already reported here by some people. I'm trying to get my playlist offline, it works well until last reinstallation of my galaxy s3. Since then, i put sync on my playslist, let the playlist download and it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, i've got the same problem that's already reported here by some people. I'm trying to get my playlist offline, it works well until last reinstallation of my galaxy s3.   Since t...
  • maldus0
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Android Free Features

What are the features for the mobile USA free Spotify?

• What are the features for the mobile USA free Spotify?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New Music Won't Stay Downloaded?

I have spotify premium and recently set "downloaded/set offline" two new albums and for some reason they won't stay downloaded. I download the album, but then they become steamable again. Sometimes I have to connect to 4G or wifi before they become a...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify premium and recently set "downloaded/set offline" two new albums and for some reason they won't stay downloaded. I download the album, but then they become steamable again. Sometimes I...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 169 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 169 replies
  • 16 likes

No volume of the Android App

Can anyone help, I went to play my playlists and everything works except there is no volume. I am a premium user with a Samsung Galaxy S2. The volume works on all other apps and it doesnt appear to be a streaming problem, Ive cleared the data, logged...

• Can anyone help,  I went to play my playlists and everything works except there is no volume.  I am a premium user with a Samsung Galaxy S2.  The volume works on all other apps and it ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded offline playlist not showing as available

I have selected a few playlists to download so i can listen to them offline. When i am offline they are not showing as available. So when i was back online i click on download to make available offline. The playlist is still not showing up as availab...

• I have selected a few playlists to download so i can listen to them offline.   When i am offline they are not showing as available.  So when i was back online i click on download to mak...
  • Elram
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium-user, track unavailable on Android

For a while now all my tracks have been unavailable on my Android. I have had Premium for a while too so I really don't understand why I can't listen to the songs on my mobile! I am paying for this every month, and I demand for this to work.Do I need...

• Casual Listener
  • For a while now all my tracks have been unavailable on my Android. I have had Premium for a while too so I really don't understand why I can't listen to the songs on my mobile! I am paying for this e...
  • LeneCL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free spotify on wifi only tablets

I turned my parents on to Spotify and they love it. They are using an old laptop to listen at home. They need a new device to check email, surf the web, listen to Spotify, etc. I believe a tablet would be their best bet, however if I buy them an Andr...

• I turned my parents on to Spotify and they love it. They are using an old laptop to listen at home. They need a new device to check email, surf the web, listen to Spotify, etc. I believe a tablet wou...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy S3 Vibrates to music AFTER UPDATE

Spotify (or your music source) vibrates to the bass of the songs... after the update, there was no way to turn of the auto haptic feature.. you must download AUTO HAPTIC WIDGET from the google play store. Once you download it, add it to the homescree...

• Spotify (or your music source) vibrates to the bass of the songs... after the update, there was no way to turn of the auto haptic feature.. you must download AUTO HAPTIC WIDGET from the google play s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't sync my playlist on my galaxy nexus

Since few days I can't sync my playlists (local files) on my galaxy nexus. My phone don't appear even if I am in the same wifi than my laptop. But I can see all my playlists in the mobile app. When I want to sync in my phone they say taht I need to b...

• Casual Listener
  • Since few days I can't sync my playlists (local files) on my galaxy nexus. My phone don't appear even if I am in the same wifi than my laptop. But I can see all my playlists in the mobile app.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Online problems

I can't search for songs or litsen to them online. Are there any other users who are having the same problem? I have a premium account. The problem started 2-3 days ago.

• I can't search for songs or litsen to them online. Are there any other users who are having the same problem? I have a premium account. The problem started 2-3 days ago.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify online playlists problem

Hi!I've a problem with my Android phone and Spotify. When I want to synchronize my playlist on it, it telle me that I've no more place in my phone memory, but in my SD card, I've 16.5 Go empty!!How can I do to sync the playlists in my SD card?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I've a problem with my Android phone and Spotify. When I want to synchronize my playlist on it, it telle me that I've no more place in my phone memory, but in my SD  card, I've 16.5 Go em...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find my music

I synced my Droid 4 to my PC and downloaded 290 songs from my library to my phone. Now however I can not find the songs on my phone. They aren't anywhere in the Spotify app, any idea where they could be?

• I synced my Droid 4 to my PC and downloaded 290 songs from my library to my phone. Now however I can not find the songs on my phone. They aren't anywhere in the Spotify app, any idea where they could...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes