Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Lyrics are not time-synced

Lyrics are not time-synced

This song Best I'll Never Have VF by Brandon Mig does not have the time-synced lyrics. Please fix this!

Screenshot_20240411-181037_Spotify.jpg

3 Replies

Hey there @EthanChai1,

Thanks for reaching out!

If something is wrong with the lyrics such as their syncing, you can go to the Musixmatch app or website and report it.
Musixmatch is the partner Spotify is using to show the lyrics. It's Community-ran, so the more people that contribute-the better it will be. Once the changes are made at Musixmatch, it can take about a week for them to show up in the Spotify app. 

Hope this helps! We're here for you in case there's anything else.

Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

On some songs, the Musixmatch app shows time-synced lyrics, while in Spotify app, it does not show time-synced lyrics.

I have songs that the Musixmatch app shows time-synced lyrics while the Spotify app does not.

https://open.spotify.com/track/5zvqiubgBOSGQhkuctnO3J?si=aa8c539496ad4a58

Recently, that song was playing and when I go to the lyrics, it shows that it is not time-synced. When I view it in full screen,  it says "These lyrics aren't time-synced, yet." However on the Musixmatch app, it shows that it is time-synced.

How does that get fixed on Spotify to have time-synced lyrics on both the Musixmatch app and the Spotify app?

However, I can go to Musixmatch to sync the lyrics to solve the problem. Now I synced the lyrics properly, the message "These lyrics aren't time-synced, yet." is gone!

Suggested posts