Free

Country

United States of America

Device

Moto G Play

Operating System

Android 7.1.1

My Question or Issue

So I had the same issue before: even when Autoplay is disabled, random songs that I don't want to hear still play. Even when listening from an album or playlist, they still appear and disrupt the music I was intending to listen to. Does Autoplay only properly disable if you are a premium user? Because I don't have money, and I'm not paying for something just to listen to one soundtrack without interruptions.

46 Replies

false alarm please ignore this <33

nvm I just had to update the app sorry-

Amazing that it’s 2023 and this issue is still unresolved. Clearly Spotify has a motivation to continue feeding users media even if they wish not to hear it. 

I have premium but for some reason all of a sudden my auto play is glitched. it used to play in order now random songs from other albums start playing ive turned my auto play off and yet the same issue

When is this getting fixed?

I have always had this issue with several different accounts and it has not reached the end of my playlist I have 75 plus songs I don't listen to and everyday. And it's on shuffle so it's not going to play the whole entire playlist in the same week it plays whatever it feels like playing. When it plays the songs I don't want to listen to It's nowhere close to similar content. That's the whole point of a playlist is the content you like I think maybe three songs and I'm not sure two of them they came from somewhere else like you too that I did decide to add cuz songs that I listen to in the past only one newer one. But for the most part and these random songs are nothing what I would ever want to listen to. And I have heard premium users have the same issue again it's not due to a short playlist and at least 75 songs on my playlist that don't ever get played all together in one day or even in one week

I’m getting the same problem. No mater what I turn off or on, I keep getting songs not in my playlist. It’s extremely frustrating. I’ve tried logging/on after changes and same thing. I have over 4200 songs in my playlist and for two years I have yet to go through 1/4 of them because of the annoying problem and I too am a premier subscriber! I’m going to try it Amazon music. This frustrating to pay plus 10bucjks a month for this kind of service!

Suggested posts