Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Sony Xperia xz premium

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

Issue

So be playing music and bam randomly music stops. Look at my phone and then see it's still playing in the app click pause and press play again then issue goes away for abit then same thing no music output go to phone song still playing press pause and play again then music is playing again asked a few mates at work if it's happening to them and they all said they having same issue doesn't seem to matter where I am at home at work in the car still happening please fix this issue or tell me what I can do

3 Replies

Hey @Razorlycosa, help's here. 

Is this happening while connected to a Speaker/headphones through bluetooth or the Connect feature?

We suggest that you perform a clean reinstall and see if the issue persists. If not, tell us more about how you listen to your music and we'll help you out.

Keep us posted 🙂

Yes, while using Bluetooth through ultimate ears mega blast speaker and through car stereo Bluetooth too and mates at work is through headphones. Already tried reinstalling app and restarting phone and app re-connecting Bluetooth using app to clear cache still issue is persisting has been happening for 3 weeks now

Hey @Razorlycosa

In that case, we suggest that you check out this help article, under Bluetooth, for steps you can take to reestablish connection and make sure it lasts. 

Let us know if it works out for you 🙂

Suggested posts