Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung Smart T.V not showing Playlists.

Samsung Smart T.V not showing Playlists.

So guys I need serious help.

I have a Samsung Smart Hub T.V. and Spotify Premuim.

For the last two weeks its not been showing my Playlists on the Spotify app on the T.V, it has always shown then up untill a few weeks ago. At first I thought it could have been happening because it needed to update itself, so I uninstalled Spotify then re installed it, logged in and still no playlists. I signed out of all the devices my account has been logged in then logged back onto the tv app, still no playlists...

This is what my Playlists look like on the computer.This is what my Playlists look like on the computer.

I started reading into this issue and got onto the topic of having folders in my playlists and the app only showing less then 11 playlists because of the way its displayed. Then I looked at how many playlists I have on spotify but only have 10 so that cant be the issue. It only shows a playlist called "Starred" but there is nothing in it. I then thought maybe its because I made this account to link in with my Facebook but have'nt allowed it to post my activity on Facebook. Could this be the problem? I do have Spotify Premuim so I'm unsure as to why it wont show. Is there a limit for how many devices can be signed into the one Spotify account? Would swaping this account from my Facebook log in to an email be worth it?

Please help. I like listening to my playlists haha.

- Hannahmeliah

I clearly have Spotify premuimI clearly have Spotify premuimShould it say that the T.v is synced?Should it say that the T.v is synced?

3 Replies

Hi. Did you log in on your TV using your facebook credentials after you linked your account? If not, just log out then log in using facebook and everything should be there again.

Im having the exact same issue with the same TV.  In January the Spotify playlists would get stuck in "loading", but about 2 weeks ago the playlists no longer appeared as an option to choose at all.  I had been looking at the threads on the subject and it appears the problem is pervasive across most smart tv models, likely caused by the update Spotify dropped in mid-January.  Spotify would respond to posters complaints with "thanks for the information, we are working on it, please keep sending us more details", but no actual solution... then the playlists disappeared all together.  Wah - wah.

I'm having the exact same issue. I even changed my password because it told me that the account does not exist.

My Ipad is doing fine but my Samsung Smart Tv is not.

Please help!!!

Thanks

Suggested posts